Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Never had to do this before...

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:08 PM
  • 4 Replies

we are all sick over here! Hubby has been in bed for 2 days, we both can't eat, can barely move. Fever, cough, sinus infection and all that.  Anyway, luckily my DD (almost 9 months) doesn't seem too sick. She is coughing and sneezing a little, but is still somewhat in good spirits. But I'm having a hard time even moving, let alone lifting her and playing with her! How do you keep your little ones busy when you are SUPER sick and can barely function?? My head feels like it's going to explode and we have no friends or family around for help :( Any ideas sure are appreciated!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Blinkies

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
prdmommyandwife
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:13 PM

I would say swing or bouncer..if your LO is too big for that ..blocks if u have any.. pots and pans she can bang things on..

rebelrose13
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Try putting her down for a nap with u. Or even putting on cartoons might help. Try giving her some toys to entertain herself.  Try to keep her to just one room for sure though.   Good luck. Hope u feel better soon.  :)

ANGIE409
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:02 PM

BABY EINSTEIN DVDS!  For some reason...these things are so entertaining to babies at this age.  I'm not one for letting the tv raise my child...but if you're sick...you need to REST.  The more rest you get, the sooner you'll be back to being mom again.

Hope you feel better soon!

proudnewmommyy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Thanks ladies! It's been a loooong day, and we're staying home from work tomorrow since Angela is feeling worse than earlier. Could be a long night!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Blinkies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)