Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell your daily routine and see if your day is as full as mine. PIOG

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:22 PM
  • 6 Replies

I was sitting here thinking about how hected my day is. I was wondering if I was the only one. I have a full time job, go to school 3 days out the week and have 2 kids, ages 4 and 1. Also a bf that works from 11p-7a. So this is how my day usually goes.

I get up at about 6 no later then 6:10. Try to be out the bathroom within 15 minutes of doing that. When I get out I wake up my 4 year old to go in and start getting ready. While she is in the bathroom, I get her breakfast ready and set it out for her and turn on cartoons. After she gets out the bathroom she has about 15 minutes to eat her breakfast before she has to get ready. In the mean time I am getting myself together and about to get my 1 year old ready. By 6:45 I have to be sitting down doing my 4 year olds hair. We have to be out the house no later then 7:10. Drop my 1 year old to grandma's house which is 15 minutes away. Then take another 20 minute drive to my 4 year olds school. She has to be to school by 7:45. Then go to work by 8:30. Which isn't a big problem seeing how my job is about 10 minutes away. At 5 I am running out the door to get my 4 year old and get to school by 6. Classes over at 8:50. Rush home to get my 4 year old in the tub and in bed, start dinner. Hoping my bf has our one year old home by now and in her pj's. Cook dinner spend about an hour with him before he goes to work. Get out clothes out and try to be in bed by 11:30. Is any one else life more hected then mines?

Live, Laugh, Love
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Rlambert6002
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:36 PM

My day isn't as hectic now that I am a sahm. I attended college last semester and it was a nightmare. I have 6 kids....3 of those are old enough to get themselves ready but the youngest 3 I had to either assist or get them ready all together. So I was up at 4 am to get dh's breakfast ready and pack his lunch. Go to bathroom and puke (preg) try to go back to sleep after dh leaves at 5am and back up at 6am to get kids up and ready. Puke again. Get older kids on bus by 7:35 am then drive like a maniac to get youngest to daycare and to my first class by 8am. First class was from 8-9:45. Second class from 10:50-12:10 and the last from 1:20-3:40. During the in between times I squeezed in studying, snacking, lunch and puking. Then I raced home just in time for the bus to arrive at 4pm and started dinner for the evening. Puke some more. Go get youngest at daycare by 5:30pm, get back home, do housework, homework (mine), help kids with homework, shower, go to bed...preferably by no later than 8pm as I was and still am exhausted by then. As I said since I'm not going to school this semester it's not as hectic, but I still stay busy with a little one at home.

Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

TickerShack.com Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

misamores96
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:50 PM

6:30 up do my bed get ready.

7:00 boys r us get them read and do their beds.

7:30 daughter is up get her ready.

7:45 start brkfst for my three kids on daycare littleone. Pack 2 lunches.

8:00 2 kids are dropped off

8:15 out of house put all 5 kids in the car take my two oldest to school.

8:45 back home free play for kids while I was morning dishes.

10:00 prepare snack for all the kids and change diapers

10:30 do the calender, sing,workout

11:00 puzzle time

11:30 clean up time I am getting lunch ready.

12:00 serve lunch and feed the baby

12:45 clean up lunch take kids to potty change diapers put down to nap.

1:00 wash dishes from lunch rest get on CM.

2:30 kids are up check diapers put shoes on get ready to go get my older two.

3:00 come home get my own kids snack and help with home while daycare kids have free play.

4:00 clean up snack for daycare kids

4:30 sit and color, practice writing names for the older kids.

5:00 feed the baby.

5:45 start cooking dinner.

6:00 all kids are gone clean daycare

7:00 have dinner

7:30 shower all 3 kids

8:00 put kids to bed and wash dishes.

9:00 fold clothes and put in a load to wash.

10:00 News and bed time for me.

I am sure I left out a few things but this was just a quick one. lol

so below is how I look all day.

washing dishesdrivingbakingdoing laundrybouncing momfrustratedLOL............

KeyandLiyah
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:52 PM

LOL!

Hisservent
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:57 PM

7/7:15am Wake up, change Aaron's diaper...then I check my email and all other messages til 8

8:00     Feed Aaron breakfast then free play for Aaron til 9. Aaron's usually reading books or playing with his trucks

9:00     Take Aaron potty, change his diaper and  get him dressed, then I eat breakfast and start doing some work for the home business

9:15-10  Free play for Aaron and then learning time @ 9:30

10:00    Aaron watches Sesame street while I do laundry or any other cleaning.

10:30    Take Aaron  potty and change his diaper. On Fridays, we go to the grocery store @ 10:30

11:00    Physical/gross motor play

11:30    Aaron eats lunch while I clean the kitchen

12:00    Take  Aaron  potty, change his diaper and put him down for nap, then I get to more work on  my home business and eat some lunch

1:30/2:00 Aaron wakes up, take him potty and change his diaper

2:30/3:00 Aaron eats snack and I vacuums

3-4:00    Free play and then learning time @ 3:30

4:30      Take Aaron  potty and change his diaper

5:00      Aaron watches Sid the Science Kid while mommy prepared dinner

6:00      Take Aaron potty, change his diaper and everyone eats dinner. On Fridays we go to my MIL's for dinner @ 6:30

7:00      Aaron eats snack and plays with daddy while I wash dishes and clean the kitchen

7:15      Tues, Thurs, and Sat...Aaron gets a bath, otherwise it's reading time.

7:50      Take Aaron  potty, change his diaper and get him dressed for bed

8:00 
     Aaron In bed, lights out and I do a little more business work then it's alone time with hubby.

All I have, all I am, all I ever will be, is because of you, Lord!

I am a 100% pro-life, wife, church goin Christain, choir singin, recycling, natural products user, vaccinating, non co-sleepin, CIO method user, soy milk drinking, organic milk givin, coffee drinking, dog lovin, schedule stickin to, vitamin givin/takin, soy candle burning, as Green as I can get, WAHM.

aecooper
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:58 PM

this is my schedule during the week while I'm working full time.

Awake by 5:30 no later than 5:45 shower (I like to relax in the shower in the morning) hair done by 6 am.  Get dressed and eat a quick breakfast, throw in a load of laundry, pack my bag and my DD's diaper bag for daycare by 6:30.  At 6:30 wake DD up, change her diaper, get her dressed, and feed her a bottle.  Out the door by 7 am drop DD off at daycare by 7:15 at work by 7:30.  Pick DD up after work by 3:30.  Home switch load of laundry, do what ever cleaning nedds to be done, start dinner by 4:30.  Eat dinner by 5 and feed DD.  Clean up kitchen after dinner (tues, thurs, and sat, DD gets a bath)  play with DD for a while.  Last bottle and story DD in bed by 7.  finsih laundry and cleaning.  Spend time with hubby if he;s home that night and in bed by 9:30.

sierra650
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:33 PM

why don't everyone get all there kids up at the same time if they are close not 4 and 1 i understand but like 5 +

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)