Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to do!! What to do!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:24 PM
  • 3 Replies

I hate hate hate my job!! First I don't get to see my kids ALL week because of the hours I work and second I hate my job! I said that already sorry. I am always miserable knowing I have to go and when I get there sometimes I am so angry. I just want to quit!! TODAY!! I know the economy is rough and there aren't many jobs out there. I just want to find something part time where I can see my kids more and am not quite as miserable. Pleeease don't bash me. I have only been there 4 months and am only temporary so it's not like it's a forever job anyways. Please any encouraging words or just put me in your prayers that I can find something soon...Thanks!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommy492006
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:51 PM

i don't know how much you make now but if there is a mcdonalds by your house see if they offer a position called moms! it's only from 11a.m. to 2p.m. i applied for it here

MaggieMomof3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Hmmm...Ok Will definately check it out. Thanks. It won't be what I am making now, but I know finding something part time will require some pay loss. It will be worth it so I can be with the kids more.

Quoting mommy492006:

i don't know how much you make now but if there is a mcdonalds by your house see if they offer a position called moms! it's only from 11a.m. to 2p.m. i applied for it here

mommy492006
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:33 AM

you know what else you can try....I just found out I might be getting a job at vons as a shopper for online customers...I go in store with their list and shop for them...it's 9 an hour...so maybe check out your stores too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)