Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Play Ideas!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

I need some ideas on what to play with my ten month old boy. We play with blocks and throw his ball around most of the day. He's really active and I would like to come up with some more ideas. Any suggestions would be great!!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ssmommy454
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Try an activity table. Fisher price has some great learning toys. Maybe set up a little area in the kitchen were the floor is usually easy to clean up and give him something he can play with water. You can find a play water tables too.  My daughter used to love to play with safe dishes while I was in the kitchen. There are so many things for little ones these days. Have fun playing!!!!

ssmommy454
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Your little boy is a cutie BTW!!!

ANGIE409
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:52 PM

My little girl is 9 mo. old.  Today we made a fort out of a box...she sat inside and I slid toys to her through a slit in the side.  She thought it was great.  Then we went for a "box ride"...i.e. I pushed her around in the box.  You could do high chair art....give your little boy several different colored sauces or pureed fruits/veggies and let him make a mess in his high chair after dinner.  Touch and Feel books are a big hit.  Any songs with hand motions or animal noises are a big hit (itsy bitsy spider, where is thumpkin, Old MacDonald).  Give him a cabinet in the kitchen...fill it with tupperware and plastic spoons/spatulas. 

kellysteel2008
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Thanks! The cabinet filled with tupperware was a big hit!! He went crazy! Thank you SO much!!

kellysteel2008
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:26 PM

I can't find the Fisher Price activity table. Do you know the name of it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)