Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vitamins for Toddler

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:53 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am curious to hear if others are giving their toddlers any daily vitamins? I am concerned because my daughter (turns 4 in April) has basically stopped drinking milk and am worried that she is not getting enough Calcium. She also has slowed down on her fruit intake ever since she has gotten over Croup last month. She went from nearly 3 pieces of fruit a day down to 1, sometimes she won't eat any. Are those in a similar situation giving vitamins?
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jillian
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:56 PM

My DD doesn't like a lot of protien and i only have fresh fruit in the house for 5 days a wk we eat it all before we shop again and i give her Gummy Vitamins she hated the drops and the flinstones. So i give her those.

baby

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family

KelseyNovy87
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:01 PM

ds is 16 months and he gets a daily vitamin. he gets "my first flinstones" vitamins. they're basically the same as the regular flinstones chewables, but they're formulated for toddlers. they're a little too hard for ds to chew though, so i crush one up in the morning and put it in with his milk or juice.

KimG1028
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:35 PM

My son is 2...he's tooo busy to eat...ha!  So I started giving him vitamins...he gets the gummy vitamins that are similar to fruit snacks..and they are CARS!

SheHoldsTheKey
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:47 PM

My daughter goes through phases where she'll eat really well for a couple days, and then for the next couple days she barely eats anything. So on the days that she doesn't eat well I give her 2 of the gummy vitamins.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

SweetPeasMom418
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 7:38 AM
Thanks for everyone's feedback. I think I will try the gummy ones. I don't think she will like those chewable ones. Thanks!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)