Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies I need your opinions...

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:17 PM
  • 8 Replies

Okay so I made this blanket for my lil guy.  The front side has some pink in it, but the back side is blue, yellow, and green strips.  Do you ladies think it looks too girly?

Don't mind my 21 month old...he was just "breaking it in" for little brother...LOL

Here is what the back looks like.  Thanks for your input ladies!!!

pregnancy week by week
babies
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Yes but a baby doesn't know that nor care... it looks nice and soft but I would assume it was a girl if he was using it.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Like to clean? Need to clean? Join my group!

Getting Clean & Staying Clean!

drinkme8184
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:18 PM
I think its cute!!! Not to girly to me!

Heart disease is the number 1 killer in the US.  Do you want to be heart smart?  Then join my group!  Everyone is invited!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/37517/

mommyof2EO
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:22 PM

I think it's too girly, but who cares... my son steals my daughters disney princess blankets all the time.

sylviapike26
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:23 PM

I didn't even notice it had that much pink in it til I brought it home.  I don't really care all that much, just don't want people thinking my lil man is a girl....LOL

pregnancy week by week
babies
mommyof2EO
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:28 PM

I had my son dressed head to toe like a boy and still had people who would refer to him as a girl.

Quoting sylviapike26:

I didn't even notice it had that much pink in it til I brought it home.  I don't really care all that much, just don't want people thinking my lil man is a girl....LOL

SweetPeasMom418
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:31 PM
I don't see this as a girl's blanket. It seems to be neutral to me. Yes it has pink but also has all other colors like blue and green. If I saw you with it I would think you got it not knowing what sex the baby was. Just my opinion ;-))
MommaBunch84
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:43 PM

I think its really cute! Plus boys wear pink (atleast mine do), so why can't they have a blanket with a little pink in it.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker                   

sylviapike26
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Thanks ladies....I had someone say how cute my lil girl was when my son was a baby dressed from head to toe in blue too.  I used to get comments like, he is just too pretty to be a boy so I thought he was a girl.  Well I guess I have a pretty boys then....LOL  Thanks for the input ladies!

pregnancy week by week
babies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)