Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

obama

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:21 PM
  • 27 Replies

I am so happy we don't havea bone head like bush in office hes for helping our people and thats what i like best about him who ever said their a republican u need to get ur facts straight look at what the last republican idiot did for our country a whole lota nothing!

• christina rose cruz
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToMags
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:37 PM

The weather was nice in  Houston today - kinda cloudy but warm.  It's cooling down now though and expected to be in the 40's tonight.

:-) 

coffeeJust my opinion!

Karen

orange4agua72
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:38 PM

It's only about 16 here in Fort Wayne, IN.  hehehehehe

Quoting MomToMags:

The weather was nice in  Houston today - kinda cloudy but warm.  It's cooling down now though and expected to be in the 40's tonight.

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

huntersmyangel

obama helping our people that makes me laugh..he is doing nothin for us but making trouble..and worst for our military..thats what i am pissed bout..as u can tell i dont like him

Callie-bishop

it was cloudy and misty here in south central GA! But the clouds cleared late in the afternoon and it supposed pretty mild tonight.

Quoting MomToMags:

tanya_marieh
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:39 PM
All these political posts should either go to a political group or a debate group not one that is supposed to be focused on ADVICE.
MomToMags
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Awesome update on the weather ladies - so what's on for dinner?  We're having some stew I made in the crockpot. 

coffeeJust my opinion!

Karen

Callie-bishop
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:41 PM

we had one of those Banquet homestyle bakes. Pasta and meatballs.

Quoting MomToMags:

Awesome update on the weather ladies - so what's on for dinner?  We're having some stew I made in the crockpot. 

Cass0289
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:42 PM

I don't know how to get siggys but I am also a CO wife and I love that one

Quoting Callie-bishop:

Quoting MomToMags:

Callie-bishop
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:42 PM

I made it. I'll PM it to you :-)

Quoting Cass0289:

Quoting Callie-bishop:

Quoting MomToMags:

Cass0289
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:43 PM

Ok.  How do I use it?  Actually he is a sergent but oh well lol he used to be an officer

Quoting Callie-bishop:

I made it. I'll PM it to you :-)

Quoting Cass0289:

Quoting Callie-bishop:

Quoting MomToMags:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)