Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Simple quick question for those who've had ovarian cysts

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:03 PM
  • 3 Replies

I just have one simple question. Is this a symptom of an ovarian cyst that has ruptured ----

crystal clear discharge

severe headache

Pain near bladder as if the uterus is full

I know of the usual pain and cramping and all that, but I'm not sure about the other three things I listed above. I would just love to hear from someone who has experience with ovarian cysts rupturing.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tornintwo
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:05 PM

yeah. Those are symtems.

Beyondthesky37
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:09 PM

I had an ovarian cyst rupture and I just had severe right sided abdominal pain.  I had an ultrasound and they said I had fluid in the cul de sac because the cyst ruptured.  Do you have a cyst you think ruptured?  I did have some vomiting as well. they thought it was my appendix.

Landon 3-15-05        Xander 5-16-06      Jadzia 9-25-07

prettygirlsmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:16 PM

Well, I had one rupture last month and it was super huge. About four months ago I had a very early miscarriage, or otherwise known as a chemical pregnancy. After the cyst rupturing last month, I have to wonder if I lost the baby because of the cyst. I almost lost my youngest child because of a very large cyst. Well, here I am thinking I'm having pre-menstraul symptoms, since I was due a few days ago, and now I'm having these symptoms. I think my severe headache is due to some other issues going on right now. I have so much going on that I'm thinking I can't have one more thing to add to the list! On the other hand, the pain is going down into my leg. That was what happened last time, too. They did do an unltrasound right in the office last month and saw the fluid. That was how they discovered it in me, too. She didn't check for any more. She just said that I could come back in a few months if I felt like I had another cyst. Crap, this hurts! My goodness, I just wrote two nights ago about some pretty bad arm pain I'm having. I have to see the doctor about it tomorrow. It's one of those situations where it's not raining, but it's pouring and I want to be in denial. The last thing I want to do is add something else to my list!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)