Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

O.T. I need a hug *sniffles*

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:09 PM
  • 10 Replies

I had 5 teeth pulled today!  I'm in pain and a little out of it and I have been left with the two kiddies.  My hubby had to go to work and my friend who was sitting with me had to leave unexpectedly.  The little bitty baby is sleeping and my four year old is being SUCH a GOOD girl!!  I'm so proud of her!  So it's not TOO bad right now.  but still I haven't eaten andything since 8 last night and I'm HUNGRY as all get out but I can't eat!    Any way sorry for the whining, thanks for letting me get it out!

sad

Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Photobucketi love my girls blinkieChrist blinkieI love my husband blinkiebfp blinkiettc blinkiebaby prayer blinkiesperm blinkie3 TTC #3Happily MarriedFebruary babyOctober baby

I am a conservative, gun loving, PRO-LIFE no exceptions, ANTI-CIO, semi-co-sleeping, clinically depressed, government hating, plus sized, let my kids have junk food, obsessed with my hubby who is my first and only (and vise verse), Christian, hate working part-time aspiring to be a SAHM, shop-aholic, breast feeding and formula feeding kinda mommy.  If you don't like it you can kiss my fat white ass.  My babies love me my hubby loves me and I don't give a shit if you hate me!  But love me and I'll give you my all!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thehairnazi
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:15 PM

ah..poor thing! if i was close by, i'd bring ya some soup and ice cream! 

vkp23
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:31 PM

Thank you!  I just knew for sure I was gonna get some bashing.  Don't know why, but I've seen a lot of people kicking other people for post like this.  I REALLY do appreciate it!

Photobucketi love my girls blinkieChrist blinkieI love my husband blinkiebfp blinkiettc blinkiebaby prayer blinkiesperm blinkie3 TTC #3Happily MarriedFebruary babyOctober baby

I am a conservative, gun loving, PRO-LIFE no exceptions, ANTI-CIO, semi-co-sleeping, clinically depressed, government hating, plus sized, let my kids have junk food, obsessed with my hubby who is my first and only (and vise verse), Christian, hate working part-time aspiring to be a SAHM, shop-aholic, breast feeding and formula feeding kinda mommy.  If you don't like it you can kiss my fat white ass.  My babies love me my hubby loves me and I don't give a shit if you hate me!  But love me and I'll give you my all!

cadlecr4
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:34 PM

hugs

bluescape
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:37 PM

poor baby...wish i could whip you up a nice milkshake...i hope you get a good night's sleep and wake up pain free and ready to have a nice day with your precious little daughter who was such a big girl for mommy today!! 

prettygirlsmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Oh that stinks! I know what it's like to be in the position where you're left with little omes and stuck in bed. I've been on strong pain meds and unable to get out of bed before. Yep, I remember when my little girl was such a trooper....helping Mom like a good little girl! Be thankful that the baby is asleep, and maybe make some calls, call in a favor. If nothing else, is there a snack shelf low enough that your little one can get a snack? I hope your tummy waits, and if not, I hope you are able to pick up that phone and find someone who can get you some pudding or something! Drink lots of water and keep your chin up, girl!

vkp23
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Thank you much folks!  It's hard to even talk cause I am having to keep biting down on a rag to try and get the rest of the bleeding to stop.  It's annoying!

mom27g
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Quoting cadlecr4:

hugs

Pam
Mom to 2 boys, wife to a wonderful husband 

Group Owner - Marraige Under God
http://www.cafemom.com/group/21411

Group Admin - Christian Mom's Bible Study Group
http://www.cafemom.com/group/14804
Group Admin - Mommies4Jesus
http://www.cafemom.com/group/52273

DEBANDJERSMOM
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:54 PM

hugsto momma, I hope your pain goes away soon. 

MrsBLB
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:55 PM

group hugAwww, I'm so sorry you went through that.  We are here for you momma!  I wish I could fix you some jello or pudding.  It will get better!! 

SSMalone
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:56 PM

hugsfeel better

Ive been there so i understand...get better soon... 

sonya.gif picture by MomOfThr33

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)