Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone help me

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:14 PM
  • 9 Replies

I was wondering what you all think about it.  I have been working and paying for my daughter all year. I take care of her every minute expect when at work. Anyway her daddy is suppose to give me 60 dollars a week for her. Only i have a really hard time getting it from him. Also when he watches her he will for a hour and than give her to his mom or someone.  Only he thinks he needs half the money from our tax return which most of that is mine for working so thats just not right. I take care of her and pay everything take to doctorm, love her,and done everything i can for her. know we are not married we live together but why do i have to spit the money and give him have. Honestly i rather give his mom some cause she helps me more than he does. So what do you think do i share the money or use it on me and sierra.  He can't claim her cause he don't know her social security number and i have it look up in my lock box, which i have the key on my keys in my purse.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kgsharber
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:19 PM

Screw him. When he's ready to sew the seeds & be a man, he can reap the rewards

tornintwo
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:20 PM

I wouldn't give him half...I'd sock it away for a leaner time..ESPECIALLY with the way things are today...

PiscesMommy021
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:23 PM

He is not entitled to anything. that money is yours so you should keep all of it and use it on you and your daughter

mommy5
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:23 PM

You claim her and keep the money for you and your daughter he dont deserve any of it.

thehairnazi
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:24 PM

um...did you file together? no? then its not 'our' tax return. do with it what needs to be done--save it for when you'll need extra dollars. you don't owe him, or anyone, any of it. i understand wanting to give your childs' gma some $$, but if he's the one who pawns her off on his own mother, let him pay her. that's JMO.

bluescape
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:31 PM

why should you have to share it with his lazy, irresponsible ass? i have two children and their father tried the same sh*t with me...family court told me i am the primary custodial parent so i am entitled to the entire thing.  that money rightfully belongs to you and sierra.  good luck mommy.

badDO NOT let him get a penny!!

8firsttimemom8
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:34 PM

I wouldn't give him any either, your daugter is more important!

lovelymoon
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Hell no...I think the one that raises and cares for the child is the one that should get the money...

Dont give him any...Spend it on you and your little one...

vkp23
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Totally agree!

Quoting thehairnazi:

um...did you file together? no? then its not 'our' tax return. do with it what needs to be done--save it for when you'll need extra dollars. you don't owe him, or anyone, any of it. i understand wanting to give your childs' gma some $$, but if he's the one who pawns her off on his own mother, let him pay her. that's JMO.

Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Photobucketi love my girls blinkieChrist blinkieI love my husband blinkiebfp blinkiettc blinkiebaby prayer blinkiesperm blinkie3 TTC #3Happily MarriedFebruary babyOctober baby

I am a conservative, gun loving, PRO-LIFE no exceptions, ANTI-CIO, semi-co-sleeping, clinically depressed, government hating, plus sized, let my kids have junk food, obsessed with my hubby who is my first and only (and vise verse), Christian, hate working part-time aspiring to be a SAHM, shop-aholic, breast feeding and formula feeding kinda mommy.  If you don't like it you can kiss my fat white ass.  My babies love me my hubby loves me and I don't give a shit if you hate me!  But love me and I'll give you my all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)