Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My baby is eating play pen rails.

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:24 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi

My name is Lady, my baby Anthony is 11 months now and he is just starting to get used to the playpen, before he would always cry when I put him in there. Now he is standing on the rails and eating them. I dont know how to clean them, and I was wondering if there is a plastic cover or something to protect the playpen rails.

Has that happens to any of you? Need advice.

Thank you.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gallo
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:38 PM

I've seen covers from OneStepAhead.com for cribs.  They might have them for play pens too.  My son used his teeth on his crib when his teeth were new.  We taped a hand towel over it.  Make sure it is tight so he won't pick the tape off.  It can be washed whenever necessary, it protects the furniture, and most importantly, it keeps the wood and stain out of my sons tummy!

ladybatista
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Quoting gallo:

I've seen covers from OneStepAhead.com for cribs.  They might have them for play pens too.  My son used his teeth on his crib when his teeth were new.  We taped a hand towel over it.  Make sure it is tight so he won't pick the tape off.  It can be washed whenever necessary, it protects the furniture, and most importantly, it keeps the wood and stain out of my sons tummy!

Thank you very much, that really gelp me. I found a review in the product OneStepAhead has (Gummi Crib Rail) and is not good, that one could peel. But I foung that Target has anotheone thats plastic (Crib Rail Teether) It has good review, I just hope it fits my playpen.

Ill let you know how it works. Thank you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)