Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hate The Love Them... NO BASHING PLEASE !!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:47 PM
  • 3 Replies

I have 2 Pit bulls and a ShihTzue.... I LOVE THIS BREED... AMAZING GREAT DOGS!!!!!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
shebearncub
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:49 PM

Awww how sweet! Love the pics. TY for sharing.

PolandMomof3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:49 PM

I have a boxer but hubby gma has a pit bull and a doberman (just died actually) but they ar ethe kindest sweetest dogs if they are raised right and obviously yours were. our boxer lets my kids climb all over her and she could care less. Cute pics too btw

I am a hippie SAHM,  tattoo having ,easy going, cigarette smoking, homeschooling,earth loving,pacifier giving,  mom and wife who doesnt care what anyone else thinks, I don't judge you so don't judge me kinda person

brit.sharpe
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:50 PM

I agree! I had two pit bulls before i met my hubby. They are AWESOME. When i was with my baby's biological father, he ALWAYS left me alone, even more so when i was pregnant. Those dogs became my best friends. I felt so safe having them there. They were the sweetest dogs ive ever seen. After the baby was born they did great with her. They started to think she was THEIRS! haha! Theyd lick her little feet and lay in floor at the foot of the bed while she napped, it was darling! I miss my dogs :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)