Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok i'm going to try this again NO BASHING !!!!! PIOG

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:35 PM
  • 17 Replies

has anyone tried the miche bag ? or do you know any who has. I see the advertisment on TV a lot. I tried to post this a few day's ago and i got bashed over it so if you want drama please go some else  i do not sell the bags. i just want some info on them. If anyone who does not know what I'm talking about here is a link  http://www.buymichebag.ca/

also they are on  E-Bay

My children are  fully vaccinated so yours doesn't have to be!

You're Welcome.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wells75904
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:36 PM

I have never tried them, but they look nice...why the drama its a dumb purse?

I am a PROUD Vaccinating, Circumcising, Spanking, CIO,  FORWARD Facing before 12mo, republican voting, disposable diapering, buying junk food with my food stamps, Public school sending, PRO LIFE under ALL circumstances (abortion is murder), anti-gay marriage, Israel Supporting, Church going, Christian SAHM mom who knows the bible is literal truth from cover to cover.  I don't tip unless you EARN it, you don't get a tip just because you don't make that much money so learn to wait on me good or find another job with a guaranteed income, I think the war in Iraq was justified and we should finish , not pull troops out, I dont like Obama but I am patriotic enough to respect his office, None of this makes me a bad mama any more than your decisions make you one.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:38 PM

jaw dropI DON'T EVEN CARRY A PURSE, AND I THINK THAT'S SWEET! WHO WOULD BASH YOU ABOUT A PURSE? WEIRD... IS IT THE PRICE? IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, YOU'RE GETTING MORE THAN ONE FOR THE PRICE KINDA. AND PEOPLE BUY WAY MORE EXPENSIVE SHIT THAN THAT ALL THE TIME!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Randi02
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:39 PM

I haven't tried it.

It is a Canadian company, are you in the US? It says they don't ship there.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

CSection MommaBreastfeeding

Proud Canadian

luvmycherubs
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:42 PM

I've never heard of it.

krazymom2k03
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:46 PM

i know but e bay has them and i have heard you can get them at purse parties

Quoting Randi02:

I haven't tried it.

It is a Canadian company, are you in the US? It says they don't ship there.

My children are  fully vaccinated so yours doesn't have to be!

You're Welcome.

ramblermama
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:47 PM

i've seen the commercials too but i didnt realize i cant order one unless im in canada... LAME

I'm a prochoice, married, disposable diapering, private bfing, vaxing, not cosleeping, spanking, body modifying, WOTH college educated mommy who is not below you for my choices

lyns-n-babymama
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Yes I have seen them before. They were on a show in Ohio called That's life with Robin Swaboda. They look really really cool.  A purse to go with everything, come on now thats just genius!!!!

HaydensMommy007
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Okay thats crazy that you got bashed for wanting one of these purses. Lame

Anyway, Ive never heard of them. They dont really appeal to me, but if you like them, you should get one

Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream.

austinsm0mmy
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:14 AM

that looks like a fantastic idea to me,  I hate changing bags, I'm always forgetting something in a different bag.  if you want one I would go ahead and get it.

drinkingtoddler boy

Republican voting, wine drinking, working mom and Air Force Wife 

mamivon2
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:20 AM

I heard about those bags before. I dont have one. Im not into handbags. Why did you get bashed for that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)