Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

14 week old baby started screaming???

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:02 AM
  • 4 Replies

Last night my DS was having a regular night..seemed fine.  Well, after he ate at 8:30 he spit up a couple of times, which really isn't anything new.  Then I gave him a bath and he was laying there looking at his mobile while I was getting him dressed when all of a sudden he started bawling.  He started crying and screaming so loud and seemed like he was in so much pain.  It was way worse then when he had his shots or his heel pricked.  I've never seen him so upset.  He was inconsolable for a good 10 minutes and then he finally calmed down.  We couldn't see anything wrong with him.  Has this ever happened to you?  I don't even know what to think. 

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
itsnotaboutm765
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:09 AM

Probably had a tummy ache

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:10 AM

GAS BUBBLE? HAIR WRAPPED AROUND A FINGER/ TOE? SCRATCHY PJ'S? IDK... POR GUY!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
MawMawKelton
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:10 AM

It could have been that he needed to burp more, a belly/gas cramp, diaper tabs stuck/rubbed him wrong, etc.

Whenever my kids used to do that I would strip them down and check them all over. It was usually something simple.

One time it was a diaper tab rubbing them wrong, another time when they were little and in the walker it happened and after striping her down I found she had hurt her little foot when she was kicking her feet & hit it on a raised part of a vent on the floor. I never would have figured it out if I hadn't stripped her down. It was a tiny little scratch on her little foot. Bless her heart, she cried so hard. I felt horrible that I couldn't take the pain away.

But, gas bubbles & needing to burp are the usual suspects.

%

husband.jpg Husband image by sassyredhead27
love.jpg love image by LilTroubles4ever                                                                                                                                                                                              
kristie190
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:14 AM

gas just think how you feel somethimes when you get gas it hurts!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)