Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much laundry do you do a week?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:28 AM
  • 32 Replies

I'm just curious...  with 5 kids, we average about 8-10 loads a week.  I hate laundry!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HaydensMommy007
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:29 AM

I would say about 4-5 loads. My hubby wears a uniform and my daughter is in cloth diapers so that takes up most of the laundry

s

kenziesmommy624
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:29 AM

Its just me and my DF and we get his daughter every other weekend, and I usually have to wash 4-6 loads a week. I just don't understand it sometimes. 

punkrawkd0rk
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:30 AM

I do about 6 loads a week, I should probably do more but I hate doing laundry...well folding it and putting it away.

I have 4 children, so we have a family of 6...but at the moment my mom, her fiance, and my older handicapped sister are living with me until their place is ready...

so in all a family of 9 :)

itsnotaboutm765

lol I don't even know how sad is that.

gypsydancer7

Were a family of 3 and I average about 6-7 loads a week. With the new baby coming I terrified of how much there will be

joynppl
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:32 AM

WOW to put a number on how many loads I did not know laundry stopped Mine goes on forever

MomToMags
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:33 AM

about 3-5 and it's just me and my dd, but that's towels and sheets and her clothes and my clothes. 

coffeeJust my opinion!

Karen

lolamac
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:34 AM

as in TOO F*CKING MUCH!!

PinkBugz
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:36 AM

I do about 6 loads of laundry a week sometimes up to 8 loads of laundry. The funny thing is though that I really enjoy doing laundry because i love clothes that much, everything about clothes I enjoy. Except for ugly clothes or clothes that don't fit right. I am going to college this year to become a fashion designer.

katecook
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:36 AM

I am married and have 2 kids.  We do an average of about 12-14 loads of clothes a week.  Then on top of that (my hubby is an oilfield worker...nasty job) I have a load of nasty, greasy work clothes to wash every night...then you have to wash out the washing machine with a free load and bleach. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)