Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SICK BABY

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:26 PM
  • 3 Replies

MY SON (2YRS) HAS A RUNNY NOSE, FEELS A LITTLE WARM & JUST ISN'T HIMSELF & I JUST GOT OVER HAVING A COLD FOR A WEEK & A HALF  SO I FIGURE HE HAS WHAT I DID BUT THE DR WONT GIVE HIM ANTIBIOTICS BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE A SORE/IRRATED THROAT (?) DO YOU KNOW OF ANYTHING OTC I CAN GIVE HIM I'VE BEEN USING THE HUMIDIFIER,SALINE & SYRINGE & BENADRYL ( THAT HYPES HIM UP BY THE WAY) BUT HE'S SOOOOOOO SNOTTY & I FEEL BAD FOR HIM I KNOW HOW MISERABLE HE FEELS......          ;(

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
itsnotaboutm765
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:28 PM

They took everything off the market for kids that young your have to get it from the doc

Katenemsmom
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:33 PM

homemade chicken noodle soup

VBKL
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:38 PM

ubfortunetly anitbiotics do not cure the common cold or runny noses or anything of that nature. You can give him tylenol for the pain, and there is a tylenol cold and cough you can give him if you would like. He is two years old and just call your dr they will give you the dosage amounts. BUt make sure to keep him comfy and have pedialyte near by incase he doesnt want to eat. PLus dont force him to eat heavy things, the BRAT diet works wonders for my two year old ( bananas rice applesauce and toast) Good luck momma. Those things work for us eveytime so thought id throw those out! Hope LO gets better soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)