Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleeping

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:10 PM
  • 2 Replies

MY 3 year old daughter and my 9 month old son share a room but at bed time its a nightmare. I cant put them to bed together because she keeps him up or vica versa. I have been letting my son sleep in my bed until its time for myslef to go to bed but when I move him sometimes a lot of times he wakes up. I don't want him to wake our 3 year old so I cave and let him sleep w/ us. I am tierd of him sleeping in our bed. When my daughter was little she slept in her own room at 6 months and has been there ever since. I have always been a frim beliver of letting the baby cry it out until they adventually get used to their own room. but I cant w/ my son because he will wake her. I don't have another room to put him in at the moment. Please help.......if you have any advice.

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Carolbrady100
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:13 PM

Let your 3 sleep in your room and let the 9 month old CIO in his room and move her after he falls asleep. Do this until he gets used to going to sleep in that room.

jiara1
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Could you set up a crib or something in your room to let the little one sleep in, that way you don't have to wake him when its time for you to go to bed?  this way you get your bed back, just not your room to yourself...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)