Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fire proof...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:23 PM
  • 6 Replies

If you haven't seen it, i recommend that you do. Me and dh watched it this morning while the kids were still asleep. It was such a wonderful movie!!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Parksey27
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Haven't seen it yet but ordered it by mail, I can't wait till it gets here! We also ordered the Love Dare book that goes with it to do the 40 day love dare together.

mommamixon
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:56 PM

seen it twice and prebought the movie now i just have to go pick it up.  needless to say I loved it.

teacher312
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:13 PM

YESSSSSSS.  Best movie I've seen in years!  REally makes you think about your marriage and why you love your DH. 

SCmommy106
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:16 PM

I have told my DH tat I want to watch it a few times but he doesn't want to. He cannot stand Kirk Cameron and anything that has any sort of religous theme. I'm going to watch it by myself though because I've heard how good it is.

katecook
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:19 PM

My hubby is the same way, though he started going to church with me this week, and mentioned that we should continue going.  So I may try to get him to watch it this weekend.

Quoting SCmommy106:

I have told my DH tat I want to watch it a few times but he doesn't want to. He cannot stand Kirk Cameron and anything that has any sort of religous theme. I'm going to watch it by myself though because I've heard how good it is.

kristinaleann
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:07 PM

i didnt know about the Love Dare, i guess i need to watch it also. I hope it is as good as fore proof. I think that it is a great movie to watch as a couple.

Quoting Parksey27:

Haven't seen it yet but ordered it by mail, I can't wait till it gets here! We also ordered the Love Dare book that goes with it to do the 40 day love dare together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)