Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nkotb

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:09 PM
  • 4 Replies

I was wondering if anyone has gone to one of the NKOTB concerts and if so did you buy the VIP 5 star package... I want to know what is in the good bag

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mom2Jayson
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:14 PM

OMG I went last year.  Had THE BEST time ever!  (crazy since I'm 30........  *lol*) I seriusly wanted to go on the cruise too!  However I didn't buy the package you're talking about.

momma2sydney
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:09 PM

I am going in April and SOOOO excited.  When the tour started the dates close to were I live (Iowa) were in the weeks around my due date so I could go...I was so sad...now with the new dates they are coming to my city!!!!  YEAH!!!!!

Mommy4two
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:06 PM

I've actually already went to the concert that was in st. pete forum on Nov. 2, 08 but they were coming to Ft. Meyers on the 12th of march that is the one which has the 5 star package. They're also coming to Orlando on my b-day which is the 13th of march but their sold out of that package so I'm going to go on the 12th I have to wait until Sat. to get the tickets my friend and I are going together. 375 each. But it will so be worth it since we will get to meet them yeah!!!

Mom2Jayson
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:18 PM

You. Get. To. Meet. Them?  Ooooooooo I'm so jealous!  *lol*

Quoting Mommy4two:

I've actually already went to the concert that was in st. pete forum on Nov. 2, 08 but they were coming to Ft. Meyers on the 12th of march that is the one which has the 5 star package. They're also coming to Orlando on my b-day which is the 13th of march but their sold out of that package so I'm going to go on the 12th I have to wait until Sat. to get the tickets my friend and I are going together. 375 each. But it will so be worth it since we will get to meet them yeah!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)