Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a Friend...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:39 PM
  • 5 Replies

and she calls her Kids names like F***little Bitches and are you that F**** stupid.  I get so sick of hearing it! I have tried to tell her to stop but she keeps doing it . I am about ready to stop laying back on the Friendship because of this I cant stand to hear it anymore.  what would you do?

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sirenabella
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:41 PM

I honestly don't know? I don't think I could be friends with somebody who talked to their children or any children like that. I would probably really have it out with them.  

maryinger
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:42 PM

that's major verbal abuse. next time you hear her do it, i'd say "how would you like it if i sat here and called you a f*ckin' little b*tch? now imagine if you were a small child and had your mother say that to you." and i would definitely end a friendship over it. that's so cruel.

SusieW
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:43 PM

i would definetly not be able to keep my mouth shut that is not even right .

those kids didn't ask to be brought into this world so she has no right to talk to them that way .

momatippie
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:45 PM

Her Kids are older they are 12 , 10,9,8,  She didnt start this until they got older.  Three of my Kids are about the same age I could never do this.

ColtsFan1912
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:45 PM

poor kids. I hate when i hear people say that to their kids. Don't they realize they can grow up believing that? My mom once called us "stupid good for nothing kids" & you knwo I still remember that. . .

Mommy to Caleb Grant 11-16-07 My Sunshine

"Be careful little feet where you go, for it's the little feet behind you that are sure to follow" -Casting Crowns

"if you dont want to stand behind our soliders feel free to stand in front of them" unknown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)