Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever ....

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:15 PM
  • 6 Replies

have days when you feel like supermom and then the complete opposite other days?

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:28 PM

oh hell yea I did. seems like monday I was super mom and by friday I was wanting to be  a "Missing mom"  They can't all be good days or we wouldnt appreciate them.

mizzbossey
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:30 PM

yeah i feel the same when i dont feel like supermom i sit on the computer it is my esc even know landen and my boyfriend still can bother me

barrier
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:30 PM

i get like that alot. lol today i want to be invisable. lol

Fetters4
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:32 PM

Yesturday I was supermom, got the whole house cleaned, homework done. I woke up this morning with a UTI and wanting to vanish.

canagirl95
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:34 PM

every single day since I became a Mom, right now I'm remembering the good old days~ when I didn't have 4 bored kids who can't go outside cuz it's raining & are refusing to get along~ UGGGHHHHH!!!!

verniemama
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Oh yes!

Back when I had my caffine addiction I was supermom as soon as I finished my 3rd cup of coffee.  Now that I've given it up completely, I have my days when I just wanna sit in a hot bath and say..."CALGONE TAKE ME AWAY!!!!! "   

There are times when we just need a little ME-TIME to regroup so we can be all that we can be.  Just find a way to get that ME-TIME!  Morning, noon, or night... try to steal some time to yourself to do whatever YOU wanna do!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)