Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

too smart for her own good ...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:17 PM
  • 13 Replies

My little baby brat was fussing a little so I gave her an M & M ... just one. I opened a mini pack though and we have a candy jar so I put the opened pack in the jar so I could give it to her again later or another day. Well I go to the kitchen to get some milk for her and I come back and she dug through the jar to get to the open pack and got into them. Her little face was multicolored lol! I wish I would have gotten a pic but I cleaned her up already :)

Aren't little ones just the best!!!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:20 PM

What kinf of mother are you??

you left her in the other room?

you let her have Chocolate?

HAHAHAHAAAAAAA

OHH boy i see some great replies headed your way !!!! Im sure someone will Bash ya for this .Ask her to save me a green one.

erei28
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Lol, that's funny!

mommy_maria
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Lol! I know I am waiting for it but I figure some sane mamas might get a laugh out of this. I can't believe I let her out of my sight for 2 whole minutes!!!! GASP! Lol!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

What kinf of mother are you??

you left her in the other room?

you let her have Chocolate?

HAHAHAHAAAAAAA

OHH boy i see some great replies headed your way !!!! Im sure someone will Bash ya for this .Ask her to save me a green one.

canagirl95
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:26 PM

reason 54689764987489748698 why we should always have our camera in our pocket!!!  fyi, I call my kids TARB which is brat spelled backwards so they don't get a complex~ of course it's one of the "bad" words, kinda like fart & dumb.  Hope that doesn't offend you cuz this is a cute post!

mommy_maria
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Tarb ... that's funny. I don't call her brat to her face ... I will say brat when talking to other people refering to her doing something like this though lol. No offense taken. I agree.

Quoting canagirl95:

reason 54689764987489748698 why we should always have our camera in our pocket!!!  fyi, I call my kids TARB which is brat spelled backwards so they don't get a complex~ of course it's one of the "bad" words, kinda like fart & dumb.  Hope that doesn't offend you cuz this is a cute post!

canagirl95
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:35 PM

good~ I was going to come back & delete it cuz I was worried about offending you!  Now about that camera...lol

Quoting mommy_maria:

Tarb ... that's funny. I don't call her brat to her face ... I will say brat when talking to other people refering to her doing something like this though lol. No offense taken. I agree.

Quoting canagirl95:

mommy_maria
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:37 PM

I know  I know ... it's just been one of those days (if you saw my other post you know what I mean) .... after I laughed I cleaned it right off so she didn't get the cat multicolored too since she was chasing her lol.

Quoting canagirl95:

good~ I was going to come back & delete it cuz I was worried about offending you!  Now about that camera...lol

Quoting mommy_maria:

Quoting canagirl95:

AshMomToShawn
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Aww I wish you had a picture make sure to get one if she does it again. My son likes suckers anytime I have one he takes it I dont mind yea its candy but he wont die from candy and he doesnt get mad if he doesnt get one. The cute part is he will stick it back in my mouth he is a very good sharer mainly because I share my food with him or he takes it rather.

mommy_maria
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Quoting AshMomToShawn:

Aww I wish you had a picture make sure to get one if she does it again. My son likes suckers anytime I have one he takes it I dont mind yea its candy but he wont die from candy and he doesnt get mad if he doesnt get one. The cute part is he will stick it back in my mouth he is a very good sharer mainly because I share my food with him or he takes it rather.

Haha ... mines a good sharer like that too. Her favorite thing to share is cheerios. We give her dry cheerios and she gets them all slobbery then shares lol! Never the dry stuff only after she slobbers all over!

She shares everything though and it's so cute to me :)

Tinamomof7
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:29 PM

laughing

Too funny! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)