Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone stayed here? Need advice

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:30 PM
  • 13 Replies

Has anyone recently stayed at the Fl. Disney all star music resort?  If so what was your opinion on it.  Please be honest.  Thanks

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CafeMom Admin
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:47 PM

how are you

Hi Dimples04,

In addition to posting your question here, you may also want to visit the Disney Vacations group. The moms in there may have some answers and advice for you.

Here are some CafeMom Featured Groups.

You can also search for a group based on your interests here:

http://www.cafemom.com/groups/find.php

We hope you enjoy CafeMom!

\\ The CafeMom Admin Team

MomToMags
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Years ago and it was fine. ......last year we stayed at Pop Century and it was good too for the$$

coffeeJust my opinion!

Karen

kellersangel
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 8:13 AM

We stayed at the All Star Movie Resort, and it was great..we walked over to the music and it was really nice to..All the All Star resorts are great for being the cheapest ones..they all have huge themed pools which the kids love, and an arcade and kid centers all over...they all also have huge food courts which is the best lol..most of the more expensive resorts just have one little resteraunt..all stars have massive food courts with 4 or 5 different kinds of food to pick from..pizza, sandwiches, a grill, etc..I definitly always recommend them to my friends. Just so you know though, you are about 5 minutes by disney bus to animal kingdom and blizzard beach, about 10 min from MGM and Epcot and 15-20 from Magic Kingdom.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
gio143
by on Feb. 7, 2009 at 4:05 PM

I also at the movies resort back in may it was wonderful my first time to disney ever.. I cried like a baby when i was at the castle haha...they even have a kiddie pool and sprinklers, and a laundry room...

Quoting kellersangel:

We stayed at the All Star Movie Resort, and it was great..we walked over to the music and it was really nice to..All the All Star resorts are great for being the cheapest ones..they all have huge themed pools which the kids love, and an arcade and kid centers all over...they all also have huge food courts which is the best lol..most of the more expensive resorts just have one little resteraunt..all stars have massive food courts with 4 or 5 different kinds of food to pick from..pizza, sandwiches, a grill, etc..I definitly always recommend them to my friends. Just so you know though, you are about 5 minutes by disney bus to animal kingdom and blizzard beach, about 10 min from MGM and Epcot and 15-20 from Magic Kingdom.

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2009 at 4:08 PM

we stayed at the all sports and my sons loved it. Its a very basic room.Its clean and a good value in my opinion.

maybaby08
by on Feb. 7, 2009 at 4:10 PM

we stayed at the all star music in October, it was great! we had a blast.

Yes we CAN and Yes we DID!!!!

Photobucket

USA66
by on Feb. 7, 2009 at 7:37 PM

We styaed in the Polynesian Resort -- - which is a magic kingdom resort, meaning it is closest to the mMagic kingdom--the main thing kids like.  It was expensive, yes, but SOOOOO NICE!!!

Dimples04
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2009 at 7:41 PM

We are looking for a clean, nice, fun place to crash after being out most of the day.  Oh and cheap is even better.  Is this the place for us?

Quoting maybaby08:

lashay21
by on Feb. 7, 2009 at 8:02 PM

well we stayed at pop century one day b/c they r very rude and they even charge for wireless internet. they just wasnt friendly at all.  

so we stayed at the swan omg its soooo pretty and they r so nice they take ur bags to ur room.

they have starbucks coffee yummy> they are even wayyy friendly

when u go to the magic kingdom i recommend u stay for the fireworks its awesome, so pretty.

when u go to epcot eat the at the electirc umbrella, its yummy

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Quoting Dimples04:

We are looking for a clean, nice, fun place to crash after being out most of the day.  Oh and cheap is even better.  Is this the place for us?

Quoting maybaby08:

YES

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)