• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just thought I would share this.............

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:23 AM
  • 6 Replies

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
faeryheart
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:59 AM

oh my god how incredibly heartbreaking... thank you so much for putting this here, my boys are all past the age of needing a carseat, but i know there are countless moms here that have little ones who need to see this. my heart and prayers go out to joel and his family. i need to go hug my boys now and tell them again how much i love them....

faeryheart

jamesmommy12
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Bump. Nobody else has a comment on this very important information?

IMSOPROUD
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 5:43 PM

WOW!!! that ohmost made me cry!!!! now i wonder.....my sons 2 and a half...should i switch him back to rear facing?????? HELP!!!!

jamesmommy12
by on Mar. 27, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Bump.

vkp23
by on Mar. 27, 2009 at 9:20 PM

My DD stayed in the little infant car seat til she was almost 2!  She was just that small.  She shot up though and now she is WAY too big for rear facing.  She's about 3 feet tall and weighs over 50 lbs.  I forgot is that an ok recommendation for foward facing?  My youngest os only 5 months old so she's in the infant car seat still and probably will be for a WHILE!

I am a conservative, gun loving, PRO-LIFE no exceptions, ANTI-CIO, semi-co-sleeping, clinically depressed, government hating, plus sized, let my kids have junk food, obsessed with my hubby who is my first and only (and vise verse), Christian, hate working part-time aspiring to be a SAHM, shop-aholic, breast feeding and formula feeding kinda mommy.  If you don't like it you can kiss my fat white ass.  My babies love me my hubby loves me and I don't give a shit if you hate me!  But love me and I'll give you my all!

Mrs.Loeffel
by on Mar. 27, 2009 at 9:26 PM

i'm bumping this bc soooo many mothers probably dont even know the risks of FF!!!!!! Thnks for posting this!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)