• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am I jealous of a baby?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:32 AM
  • 3 Replies

Ok I have two beautiful and intelligent little girls.  These lil ladies are my worl, without them I would go crazy.  So they have different dads, not by my choosing but it just happened that way.  Both girls came from VERY long term relationships.  I have not been with my oldest daughters dad in quite some time, so why can't I just let go?  I have tried to make things work with him and the minute we try to live together or date, I remember exactly why we can't be together.  We want two entirley different lives.  So he has recently had another baby with a young girl whom lives in New York, well he came back to Kentucky two days before Thanksgiving (without the gf and new baby).  So we tried once again and it didn't work.  So I took him to his grandmothers and dropped him off.  Then at the beginning of February his gf called and told me that he was moving her down here, which he did.  He doesn't work or pay child support, neither does she work or have custody of her oldest child.  So why am I upset?  I love babies, and don't think it has anything to do with the baby.  But I am so hurt and disappointed and I am not sure why.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
reynab23
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:42 AM

Your not jealous of the baby, your just upset because you still have feeling for this guy who now has a new baby with this new girl as well. Perfectly understandable....

GabrielRiley
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:43 AM

I know what you mean. I have no intentions of getting back with my ex but everytime he tells me he has a girl friend I get jealous. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I had such high hopes up that relationship working.

Good luck

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:52 AM

You are Not jeaslous of your Dds you still want the oldest ones dad.Im sorry But what kind of woman are you? He came to vist(stay with you) and left his GF and NEW baby in NY and you try taking him? cmon Do you really want your DDs growing up where men come and go so often.He is taken you need to Move on !!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)