• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentines Day

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:44 AM
  • 5 Replies

Is anyone doing anything or celebrating valentine's day how and what because I want to do something we are low on money so I need ideas

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AKazz
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:15 AM

We don't celebrate Hallmark holidays, but....our Wendy's is having a candlelight dinner tomorrow. That's a value menu and a date waiting to happen!

AMANDA

LovesPinkk
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:22 AM

My fiance and I are sending our 2 little ones to their grandparents (free babysitting) and ordering in chinese or pizza, watching a good movie, & snuggling on the couch.  Having a night alone is all we really need. :) 

JKHorton
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:20 AM

We get the kids little something in a v-day bag.  Like some candy, a little toys.  I make pancakes & use a cookie cutter to cut them into heart-shaped.  I decorate the house a little.  The kids have v-day shirts.  We just stay home & try to make the day fun with the family.  Josh & I may go out to dinner or something.  Or we may just have a family dinner & enjoy a movie or something after the kids go to bed.  

kissinglistening to tunesboy on a swingtoddler boy

Josh & Kel               Kaylee                   Elijah                    Cooper

newmom0508
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:26 AM

Hmm... well we just got our taxes today so hubby and I are going to buy eachother something and since we really need a night out probablly dinner and a movie. (Hopefully he gets me the digital camera ive been hinting about ours broke and I feel like im missing my son growing up because I cant take pictures - it was something we were going to get anyways but this way he can pick it and feel special) Other than that I like the cutting the pancakes into hearts idea maybe i'll do that for hubby and DS tomorrow morning!!!

August07Mom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:56 AM

We have my stepkids this weekend, so we aren't doing anything.  I'll be cooking like usual.  My birthday is 5 days after Valentines...so we are going to go out for dinner with some friends next weekend for my birthday.  The stepkids will be with their mother and our DD will be with a sitter for the night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)