Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could use some opinions!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:27 AM
  • 3 Replies

I am making some stuff for my dining room table..and I have a main centerpiece but I want to make two other things to go on the side....im using these two martini glasses with black swirls on them and I want to fill them with decorative beads and put a burgundy tealight candle on top...my dining room colors are burgundy and black...but I dont know if I should use the clear and burgundy beads together or the black and burgundy beads together...just looking for some creative opinions..

Click to enlarge

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
praisinghim2day
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:29 AM

I would use the clear and burgundy... the black that's already in the glass will be more noticable that way.  Otherwise the blacks will blend and you won't get the full effect of the decorative martini glass : )  JMO

kingandqueen103
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:30 AM

IMO if you're going to use a burgundy tea light, I'd go with the black & clear beads to fill the glass--or maybe even a mixture of all 3?  I think it'll look great either way you go!

danielle1982
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:02 AM

I agree

Quoting praisinghim2day:

I would use the clear and burgundy... the black that's already in the glass will be more noticable that way.  Otherwise the blacks will blend and you won't get the full effect of the decorative martini glass : )  JMO

danielle1.gif picture by caitmlodesigns

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)