Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crib mobile help.

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:07 PM
  • 4 Replies

My 8 month old LOVES the mobile we have on his crib, but ever since he learned how to stand up by himself - he always pulls the aminals off of it. It's sooo annoying to have to go put those animals back up there every time I take him out of his crib. Are there any solutions to this other than to remove it? His mobile helps him fall asleep at night and I really don't want to take that away from him. Any suggestions?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
littlejreece
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Can the mobile be attached to a different side of the crib that he cant reach as easily?

natalieg
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:17 PM

I would take the mobile off and get a soother. We have this one & he has used it since he was born. Now that he's 15 months he can turn it on by himself if he wakes up at night.

charmgirl
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:22 PM

i would just take it off if i were you...im not sure the exact reason but i was told that those are supposed to come off at like 6 months anyway.

ELnEMsMommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:39 PM

What about just taking the toys off and letting him play with them and using like a projector or a soother to help him fall asleep.  I too have read that they are a danger when they can reach them (out of the crib by 3 or 6 mos.) 

Jess~Mommy to 3 girls

Ella Delaney    Emily Gracyn  Ensly Reagan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)