Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP QUICK

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:34 PM
  • 9 Replies

so we have roaches, so we have roach traps...well i was on the phone turned around and my dd had one in her hand playing with it...i looked at it and it had a little bit of spit on it so idk if she stuck it in her mouth but she couldnt have had it for more than 5 seconds...i used a clorox wipe and wiped her hands and i rinsed her mouth out with water...do you think she will be okay IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are the combat small roach traps

EDIT:

Just called poisin control, they said there isnt enough in there to hurt her..PHEW i was freaking out and yeah i didnt use them on her face...thank you guys!!!!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lyns-n-babymama
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:35 PM

call poision control just to be safe. better safe than sorry!!

proudnewmommyy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:36 PM

I'm not sure, look up poison control and call them, they'll know

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Blinkies

canagirl95
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:36 PM

careful using the clorox wipes on her face~ they've been known to cause severe burns 

newmom0508
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:37 PM

definately call poison control now before somthing does happen

Lovemybabies429
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:40 PM

poison control is your best bet, and if the roaches are that bad maybe you should bomb your house, we have to do that to our attic because we get spiders around winter time and they seem to like it up there, and they work good!

I am a,breastfeeding,co-sleeping,time-out giving,last resort spanking,Delayed vaccinating,pro-life,healthy eating,disposable diapering,opinionated,non partisan,tatooed, loving,SAHM.And proud of it!

baileysmommy7
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:40 PM

yeah i just used them on her hands not her face

baileysmommy7
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:41 PM

yeah that is a story in its own...ive been trying to take care of it, i had ORKIN come out today to give me a quote...we just moved here not even 2 weeks ago and there is mold too UGHHHHH so much STRESS

Quoting Lovemybabies429:

poison control is your best bet, and if the roaches are that bad maybe you should bomb your house, we have to do that to our attic because we get spiders around winter time and they seem to like it up there, and they work good!

Lovemybabies429
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:43 PM

omg yeah, its rough moving to a new place!  we had to bomb our whole house when we first moved in because no one lived here for a long time and there were spiders everywhere!  and i am terrified of them!

Quoting baileysmommy7:

yeah that is a story in its own...ive been trying to take care of it, i had ORKIN come out today to give me a quote...we just moved here not even 2 weeks ago and there is mold too UGHHHHH so much STRESS

Quoting Lovemybabies429:

AuntieV
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Go to this web site and download the product MSDS. It is right on top of the pictures of the products.

http://www.dialhealthcare.com/dmd/index.cfm?page_id=86#

It will give you information that will help when you call the doctor or poison control.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)