Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

last minuet gift ideas for hubby?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:45 PM
  • 13 Replies

my husband is so hard to buy for and this is our first v-day together since we have been married and i want it to be special so any IDEAS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mandola21
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:50 PM

well we are low on money right now, and I'm out of gift ideas too sooo, I figure next weekend when he's off since he's not off till then I will go get one of those mini cakes or a cheesecake or something and after the kids go to bed make it a special night for him and me :)

mel600

What kind of things is he in to. You can always get some sexy langerra(? on spelling). Sorry not the best speller.  and a bottle of wine and just have a nice time in the bedroom. But maybe you can get some thing for him that he is into some kind of hobby or some thing

ChazznRoccosmom

Lingerie and a night of being unbelieably kinky. Anything goes.

Chazz     Rocco    Joey

baby boybaby boybaby boy

06-24-02   09-05-05   09-15-08

emilysmom1966
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:59 PM

My husband begs me for massages. He love the way I give it to him. As a matter of fact my gift to him is going to be a one hour massage, with benefitsrose in mouth. Here is a link to how to give the best massage . Good luck. Hot mama!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHb_xhN137Y Happy Valentines Day!!!!!

Julie522
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:19 PM

My hubby loves anything I get at fantasy gift shops. 

There are a lot of sexy board games and card games, flavored lubricant, sexy nurse outfits, rings...

anyway not to sound gross or get into to much detail but yeah hubby loves that kind of stuff.  It's the only store he doesn't get mad at me over when I blow a bunch of money there.  Anyway it is fun.

mommy2kaiderb
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:44 PM

yeah i have thought about a romantic evening in bed but im pregnant with our second and i just feel gross with my body i know that might sound bad but i think it is because of hormones but i just dont feel pretty let alone sexy so i dont know but if you know any way to help me feel like i am then i am open for the suggestion lol

Nenasam
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:53 PM

I got him a box of of dark chocolate, and a shampoo that he loves. I'm also planing to bake him a Cheesecake in a heart sharp for him tonight, we can't really celebrate anything much this year since he works this weekend ( sucks) lol.

mommy2kaiderb
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:21 PM

i cant do candy or anything with dairy he is lactose

mommy2kaiderb
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:33 PM

bump

mommy2kaiderb
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 2:05 PM

any other ideas??????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)