Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need some opinions please?!?!? UPDATE

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:49 PM
  • 19 Replies

OOOOKKKKAAAAYYYYY!!! :) :) i think i found the dress, i personally LOVE THE DRESS. before i was unsure with the alfred angelo dress, well i tried this christina wu dress and i guess i fell inlove with it.. but i jsut wanted some opinions, i dont have doubt in the dress but my fiance WALKED IN while i was trying it on, and when i asked him what he thought personally in the car he said it looked a little weighter on one side... now i want to see if you guys think the same looking at it. now are wedding colors are going to be ivory and lavender, the dress that i tied on was oyster, so i think i would order it in oyster... what does everyone think about this dress?

OOOHHYEAAHHH..... ONE MORE...

what do you moms thinks about this idea, the place im ordering it from does custom work, would this dress look funny with a lace up back with a privacy piece?

http://www.goweddinggowndress.com/christina-wu-bridal-dress-5524-1381.html

http://www.goweddinggowndress.com/images/Wedding_Christina_Wu_Collection/5524b.jpg

and ofcourse that is not me in the dress :)

im hoping for some good opinions insight/ thoughts anything you think i just want to hear, it wont change my opinion im stuck on that dress, just wonder what people think of it.

THANKS AHEAD OF TIME GUYS!

UPDATE **PICTURES OF ME IN THE CHRISTINA WU DRESS**

here is the one with alfred angelo

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mel600
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:53 PM

I think it is beautiful. Good choice.

roardiva
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:53 PM
that is beautiful and the price is sooo good i saw it at first i was like OMG thats got to be so spendy! congrats but do buy it on line unless they have a 100% return on it cause you might not like it on you after words good luck.
i am a hard nosed, tell you like it is, loud music, hard rocking, curse word using, pro choice politically pro life personally, non smoking, non drinking mom!
canagirl95
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:55 PM

stunning~ you will be a beautiful bride! 

sunstar1mw
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:59 PM

It's a very pretty dress!!  i wouldn't do a corset back though, it my mind it seems like it would be to much and take away from the back of the dress

mstngcobrasvt98
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:00 PM

i did try it on at mestads, they wanted almost 1600$ for it.... so i searched the internet and i found that, it looks stunning, it really does, like i said i kinda wanted to do a lace up in the back with a privacy piece, but i just dont know if it would look right or not, so im looking for opionions see if anyone out there who can vision it without actually seeing it (whatever that is called). because i just cant picture it without it designed that way, so hopfully someone can get a good image in their mind and maybe give some opinions....

1boy_2girls
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:01 PM

that drees has got to be one of the most beautiful dresses i have ever seen. any woman wearing that dress will look like an angel  congratulations and best wishes

mstngcobrasvt98
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:01 PM

Quoting sunstar1mw:

It's a very pretty dress!!  i wouldn't do a corset back though, it my mind it seems like it would be to much and take away from the back of the dress

thank you sooo much, i was kinda thinking it would be too much but jsut not sure...

must have been typing that as you where posting it... :) sorry.. for the repeat.

worwalkerlds
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:09 PM
I love it... I dont think you should do anything to it.
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:12 PM

I love the dress.IMHO Leave it alone.I think the laceup part would destroy the elegance of it.

LiviGracesmom
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:16 PM

The dress is gorgeous!  Make sure you like your dress.  I'm still living with wedding gown regret!  It's an absloutely beautiful dress!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)