Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so my daughter...

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:47 PM
  • 3 Replies

My daughter just turned 30 months old and absorbs stuff just like a sponge...knows her alphabet, colors, numbers1-20, Spanish numbers 1-6 (thank you dora the esplorer) songs...animals and what they are and what sounds they make. picks up words fast and sentences..even cleans up when I ask her too..but how come potty traning cant some sooo easy...lol...I NEED ADVICE any tips on how to make it..well easier or tricks that helped you

Thank you :)

Follow me to a new tommorow...
http://www.cafemom.com/group/mommyweightbegone09
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
BreannazMomma
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:48 PM

When you figure it out, lemme know! I have the same problem... Doc says she's advanced....but she's still in diapers!  I've tried everything!  Help me too! lol 

gypsydancer7
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:49 PM

I have the SAME problem. My dd knows how to count to 30, ABC's, shapes, colors, money, states, left/right ect.....but potty training is VERY slowly progressing. Shes 28 months. Heres a bump

bugga
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:59 PM

i dont know iv (the botton above the v doesn't work 4 give me) your daughter is a diva but mine was so we just used potty time as pamer time we would do nails, hair, ext. when i had her my mother (mama) would play cash register w/ her in the bathroom (only) and great grandma would let her call people (like grandpa, cusions, aunts,) people she knew. my son we had a buddy call him (i text him telling him we was in the bathroom) he pretended to be Grave Digger (monster truck driver) and he did it the #1 part still working on the #2 part any ideas 4 boys is what i need they r so much harder then girls i think.. hope this helps.. iv she is a big dora van make a card up that dora sent her have her open it only iv she goes on the potty.. i am not 1 to give out candy 4 good does but i do like rewards who doesn't!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)