Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VDAY 2009!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

My SO halfs to work so we will be celebrating ours next week which im bummed about but I will have my  little man who is 2 with me what should I do to make vday fun for him? BUT WHAT IS EVERYONES PLANS FOR VDAY?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NEWMOMOF1
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:57 PM

MY HUBBY IS WORKING TOO.

PatsyMay23
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:59 PM

We're thinking about going to eat some Italian or Chinese! Renting a movie and curling up and spending time together!  

dreamer_8291
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:01 PM

I have to work till noon, my boyfriend is off. And then at 1pm he's getting his tattoo redone. Other than that I don't think we have any plans to go out. Which doesn't really bother me much. Just as long as we spend the night together is fine with me! I'm excited to give him his gift!! =) And I think he got me a Coach, but we'll see!

lostmarbles0520
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:09 PM

My DH "halfs" to work, too. But he doesn't "halfs" to double, so we'll be going to church in the evening and spending the rest of the night together, cuddling on the couch.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:55 PM

MY DH DOESN'T LIKE SUSHI, SO I'M GETTING SOME FOR ME, AND PICKING SOMETHING FROM THIS SANDWICH SHOP HE LIKES THEN WE'RE EATING TOGETHER ALONE AT HOME.

I'M RENTING "FIREPROOF," AND HAVING A MOVIE NIGHT. OUR 2 YO WILL BE AT GRAMMY'S, AND BABY WILL BE IN BED...

OH AND I MIGHT DRESS UP AND DO A LITTLE DANCE, LOL!

HE GOT ME CHOCOLATES AND SOCKS TODAY, LOL! AH, TO BE MARRIED!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)