Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If Cafemom...

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:28 PM
  • 32 Replies

Had a convention in every state or worldwide would you want to go? Would it be worth it to you? I'm curious. I was talking to my Sister and she said she wanted to travel to meet a good friend she met on CafeMom. They've talked for a while. So I got to thinking. If there was some sort of convention would you travel to go to it? Just to meet other Mom's you chat on here with?

GlitterAmberCatchyCreationbyAmy.gif picture by preemiemommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
giffer
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:29 PM

can't afford it.

i hate mondays

ANewPerspective
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:30 PM

I would probably go... but only if it were close. I wouldn't drive like 4 hours or anything... but if it were close... yes.

littlemissyjen
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:31 PM

sure as long as there isn't any lock/block button happy admins in real life lol. 

Photobucket
LoveMyBugs

I think I would too, if it were affordable with gas. I would be curious, as I always am. Lol.

madsmom636

Quoting ANewPerspective:

I would probably go... but only if it were close. I wouldn't drive like 4 hours or anything... but if it were close... yes.

LoveMyBugs
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:33 PM

I'm over thinking this but it would be funny to have people at the doors and they check your user name. If you're a "drama starter" they "lock" you out. Lol.

You are not allowed to partake in any further discussions due to the fact that you are an instigator! Lol.

Quoting littlemissyjen:

sure as long as there isn't any lock/block button happy admins in real life lol. 

sweetbabygra756
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:36 PM

that would be cool. but i havent met anyone i close yet

Amybelle
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:37 PM

well, I must say there are 103 special Mamas that I'd LOVE to meet!!!! 

mommyxina2008
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 12:06 AM

I would, but I can think of at least one mom off hand that if I saw, I would knock the hell out!!

Quoting LoveMyBugs:

I'm over thinking this but it would be funny to have people at the doors and they check your user name. If you're a "drama starter" they "lock" you out. Lol.

You are not allowed to partake in any further discussions due to the fact that you are an instigator! Lol.

Quoting littlemissyjen:

virgo_goddess
by Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 2:39 PM

i think that would be SO AWESOME!! i dont have any friends but i wolud love to make some, so i say HECK YES!!! 

shake hand            group hug               hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)