Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please tell me I'm not the only one.. TMI

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:51 PM
  • 34 Replies

I'm so fed up.  I'm 23, I feel like I'm married to an old, tired, 80 year old man.  My husband is 22.. TWENTY TWO!!!  I feel like I have to beg and annoy him for sex.  I don't get it.  It makes me feel so insecure about myself.  But when he does "give in" he always asks why don't we do this more often... duh.. YOU never want to.  Yesterday, we have been together six years... you would think i would get a little celebration... Nope... Right before bed he was complaining he was sick.. Seems a little convient to me.  I know he isn't cheating... he doesn't have time or the personality.  And understand he is stressed about work.  But come on our intimate sessions only last 15 minutes. 20 at the most...  I've talked to him about it several times but it hasn't changed anything.. I'll even try to start something and he will just brush me off.  I dread going to bed lately.  I get in there and nothing ever happens but sleep.  Please Please tell me I'm not the only wife that has to nag thier husbands to have sex with them.. I feel like I'm deformed.  Like why do I want it more than once every two weeks... I know this is all TMI but I just don't know where else to turn..

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarah_ray06
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:56 PM

usually its the other way around...does he work alot?? Ill give you a bump

Have you tried lingerie or toys??

sweetbabygra756
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:57 PM

my husbund is the same one. seem like he never want sex.i have to bag and bag. and i know he not cheating he works two job.

WaitingSarah

It goes both ways for us. Sometimes my husband wants it & I am way too tired. Sometimes I want it & he is too tired. AND sometimes we both want it. So....the times that we BOTH want it is not all the time. Everyone is different. Sex is not all there is in a marriage. I have learned that after being married 11 years. :) 

My Name is Sarah ~

I am a Mommy to Autumn Rose ~ She is 1 Years old!

I am a Wife to Tom ~ 11 Years

bonitamomma3

just the normal 40 hour weeks... I mean his job is stressful cause he has to deal with a bunch of crap, i don't know...

Quoting sarah_ray06:

usually its the other way around...does he work alot?? Ill give you a bump

ashlyn2005
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Girl you are not the only one. I can have sex three times a day and that is perfectly fine with me. When I was 31 I dated a 22 year old that kept up with me pretty good....lol! But I have had times when I wanted it more than my BF and it would make me so mad....it was like I was the guy.

VaNavyMom2b2009
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:58 PM

I dont know 1 person that does not go through it actually, including myself. My "ole' man" is 26 and he goes through "spurts" where he just does not have the energy :)

justlikeheaven
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:59 PM

No you're not the only one. I take my clothes off and he barely bats an eye. Yesterday he kept telling me how good I look and then he said "If you weren't my wife I'd want to have sex with you so bad."

Somehow he thought this was a compliment. We didn't have sex. I stopped asking or trying.

bonitamomma3
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 12:00 AM

I know it's not the only thing in a marriage... And everything is great besides this one little thing. We get along wonderfully, we fit each other so well except in this one area.  But this one area is making me feel so insecure about myself.  Like there is something wrong with me that he doesn't want it.

Quoting WaitingSarah:

It goes both ways for us. Sometimes my husband wants it & I am way too tired. Sometimes I want it & he is too tired. AND sometimes we both want it. So....the times that we BOTH want it is not all the time. Everyone is different. Sex is not all there is in a marriage. I have learned that after being married 11 years. :) 

jdmom2
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Are you positive he's not cheating?  Maybe he thinks you are?  Men are so dense, maybe he still really doesn't understand how bad you are feeling.

bonitamomma3
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 12:01 AM

lol.. my husband is 22.. lol..  i just want to cry..

Quoting ashlyn2005:

Girl you are not the only one. I can have sex three times a day and that is perfectly fine with me. When I was 31 I dated a 22 year old that kept up with me pretty good....lol! But I have had times when I wanted it more than my BF and it would make me so mad....it was like I was the guy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)