Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just need to vent! ugh!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:53 PM
  • 40 Replies

ok so i made meatloaf for dinner this evening when my husband got home from work, then around 9 he started bitching that he was hungry again and i told him i would heat up leftovers and he said no he wanted chicken & dumplings,so i had to go to the store to get all the stuff for it,and he said i had to take our daughter with me because he was tired and he works all day so its my job to take care of her at all times.so then i started the food as soon as i got back,and when he started eating he said the food sucked & walked out!! im getting so sick of his shit idk if i can deal with this much longer!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToMags
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:55 PM

Excuse my language but are you fucking kidding me?  This must be why I'm not married.  I SO would not have gone to the store to get the shit to make ANOTHER dinner - his ass could have gone to Taco Bell.  OMG - I don't know how you put up with that hon.

coffeeJust my opinion!

Karen

lostmarbles0520
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:56 PM

You're a better woman than me...if he asked me to make him chicken & dumplings AFTER i made him a meat loaf, I would say, Eat what's here or don't eat. OR go get it yourself.

He needs a swift kick in the @$$. 

justlikeheaven
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:56 PM

is he that much of an asshole all the time? wow.

jeckellette
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:57 PM

wow, that's horrible!! you should NOT be putting up with that. i would say next time tell him he's got 2 choices....eat what's there or go hungry. you're not a short order cook and you're not running a restraunt!! damn...im so sorry you have to put up with that.

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

littlemeg03
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:57 PM

um, what? are you kidding me? I think you need to dust off your doormat hun, you need to stand up for yourself.  That is absolutely ridiculous. If he wanted fricken chicken and dumplings he should have told you that this morning. Not at 9 pm.  Yes it is the womans job to cook clean and care for the kids but the husband is supposed to support her in all that, not be a rude ass. I'dve given him a box of cereal and a jug of milk, i wouldnt put up with that BS.

giffer
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:58 PM

omg girl...

first off, my hubby eats what i make or he goes to the drive thru. i will not make more food or a diffenent meal. my hubby always eats an hr or 2 after dinner. he eats while i make dinner, eats dinner & then eats more afterwards. but he makes his own stuff unless i feel like doing it.

i just can't believe that. that is total disrespect! i wish i knew what to say. my husband says awful things to me sometimes to, but only when we are fighting. i'll be damned if he'll act like that to me. if i go to the store at 9pm with my kids after i've had a long day just to make him something that he ordered special. no way will he get away with that.

so sorry, but that's never happened to me. i hope you guys can work it out!

good luck

madsmom636
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:59 PM

Quoting jeckellette:

wow, that's horrible!! you should NOT be putting up with that. i would say next time tell him he's got 2 choices....eat what's there or go hungry. you're not a short order cook and you're not running a restraunt!! damn...im so sorry you have to put up with that.

WaitingSarah
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:59 PM

Sorry :( He must have had a really bad day. :(  

My Name is Sarah ~

I am a Mommy to Autumn Rose ~ She is 1 Years old!

I am a Wife to Tom ~ 11 Years

tanya_marieh
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 12:00 AM
my hubby's ass would have been handed to him on a platter. I think you shouldn't have went anywhere and tell him where to shove it.
finallyamommy76
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 12:01 AM

I would have told him he hada couple choices... A. Eat the leftovers B. Find something else or C. Get off his ass and go in there and cook it his damn self!!!

~Just remember honey he treats you the way you let him...sounds like a real dick to me!!~

ttcblowing kisseshugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)