Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this a phase or a new stage? come on mama's 26 views 2 replys

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:55 AM
  • 2 Replies

ok so heres my question is this a phase my daughter just turned 13 months feb 28th and she has sleep though the nite sence she was 6 1/2 months old and  now all of a suddan the last 2 nites she has woke up screaming at the top of her lungs as if she was hurt. but i let her cry for about 10 mins to see if shell fall asleep again befor i go to her and i check her diaper and offered a sippy or bottle and bink  and looked for new teeth and check for a temp and i can't find  any thing wroung with her.  so what is the proublem with her? shell go to sleep in my arms and ill wait till shes shes realy asleep befor i put her in her bed and shell sleep 2 hr or less wake up screaming. its 6 mins to 4am now and shes still up she woke up at 1 am and want go to sleep i have tryed everything what can i do? i am so confused?

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
BreannazMomma
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:01 AM

maybe nightmares? My DD has night terrors, they are hell.  She sounds generally upset the way ur describing.  maybe thats why she's afraid to go back to sleep.  good luck with it. 

Makenzies_mom
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:39 AM

but what would give her nite terrars she watches maybe 30 mins of tv but mostly radio or normal talking all day.shes very up set shes finaly a sleep now at  5 30 am i had to put her my bed witch i dont like doing but had no choice today, and theres a nite light in the room so i dont know waz wroung wish i could make it better some how

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)