Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can anyone help me? piog

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:54 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hubby and I are looking to buy a carpet steam vac. Do you have one that you love or could recommend? Or a site where I could look up reviews? Thanks everyone!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

pregnancy calendar

"Tolerance means I treat you with respect even when we totally disagree. You're a child of God. You're worthy of dignity. We may disagree, but we're going to tolerate each other, and even more than that, we can be friends. You're never going to please everybody. I don't need to agree with somebody in order to love them." - Rick Warren

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Brittney_OREGON
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:56 AM

BISSEL (SP?) i love love love mine.... right now we are in a place that has no carpet so we havent used it but when we moved out of our apartment i am really weird about deep cleaning before i leave a place... i did our carpets and they were beautiful!!! and it pulled up all the dog and cat hair!!!!

Mandafers
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:58 AM

That sounds great! We have two dogs and I'm forever vacuuming hair! Two votes for bissel! Thank you.

Quoting Brittney_OREGON:

BISSEL (SP?) i love love love mine.... right now we are in a place that has no carpet so we havent used it but when we moved out of our apartment i am really weird about deep cleaning before i leave a place... i did our carpets and they were beautiful!!! and it pulled up all the dog and cat hair!!!!

pregnancy calendar

"Tolerance means I treat you with respect even when we totally disagree. You're a child of God. You're worthy of dignity. We may disagree, but we're going to tolerate each other, and even more than that, we can be friends. You're never going to please everybody. I don't need to agree with somebody in order to love them." - Rick Warren

ANewPerspective
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:03 AM

We bought this one a little over a month ago... and LOVE IT!!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=5457542&st=steam+cleaner&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1055388002408

Oh and when I was trying to decide which one to buy I went to Amazon and typed in steam cleaner... then read the reviews and the one I got had the best reviews for one under $200.

Mandafers
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Thanks that one looks great! I like that it doesn't use belts. One less thing to worry about!

Quoting ANewPerspective:

We bought this one a little over a month ago... and LOVE IT!!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=5457542&st=steam+cleaner&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1055388002408

Oh and when I was trying to decide which one to buy I went to Amazon and typed in steam cleaner... then read the reviews and the one I got had the best reviews for one under $200.

pregnancy calendar

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)