Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

haha i love that guy

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:52 PM
  • 5 Replies

my fiance is your typical "man's man".  works construction, wears jeans and a white tee everyday, obsessed with baseball, drinks his whiskey straight up and doesn't miss our college football games.  every once in a while he says things though that i'm like, who are you?  like just now he's leaving to play golf and he was like "do i look ok?  is it ok to wear this white shirt before labor day?".  LOL, i was like honey...yes i think you'll be fine.  other things are like he'll ask if his brown belt is ok with his black shoes or he'll get all bent out of shape over missing a pearing knife or something from the kitchen (he's the one that cooks).  cracks me UP... lol

I'm 23 & a mom to 1 crazy little monkey, Taylor Wrigley (go cubs go!). I haven't taken the easy road but I have taken a very blessed and fun one!  I'm also a full time working mom (i RAISE my son too btw, gasp!) as an interior designer. I live in Oklahoma (BOOMER!) out in the boonies. I love going to the playground, meeting new people, traveling everywhere, a nice ice cold beer, showing our son the world & having fun! My SO is that guy that has never met a stranger, works with his hands everyday, lives in flip flops, jeans, hat and a white tee. He is a wonderful SO and an even better father...and we just got ENGAGED! I love my life!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
littlejreece
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:54 PM

LOL that is so cute! I think its so sweet that he asks your opinion on things like that. =)

littlejreece
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:54 PM

p.s. congrats on your engagement!!

vivalaham
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:58 PM

aw.. you and your fiance seem really cute, after reading your post and your siggy. lol. love it

I'm a young, single, supporter of extended rear-facing, extended breastfeeding and co sleeping, doesn't believe in spanking, still going to school and working part-time, still living with my parents, feeds my son healthy, doesn't allow soda, obsessed with iced tea, the internet and car seat safety, thinks daycares are a horrible environment for young children and a lets my son watch TV even though he's under the age of 2 kind of mother.

alliesmom112
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 3:00 PM

LOL. My SO is the same. He is a carpenter, wears Carharts and boots everyday, manly man but every Tuesday and Wednesday at 8p all I hear is Oh my God American Idol is on change the channel before I miss it.  

squidsmommy
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 3:01 PM

I have one of those "manly men" also and he asks more than I do if his pants make his butt look big. And then I have to hear "are you sure?" over and over again

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)