Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOL either I am pregnant or PMS did a HILARIOUS THING!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:17 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am about 4 days late on my period I have sensitive nipples in the mornings and I am moody.  With my first son I was not the least bit moody.  Well this morning I saw the pop corn eating sweet pea and cried LMAO DH said whats wrong and I said nothing it's just so sweet LMFAO

popcorn

rolling on floor

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Brandy.B
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:19 PM

LOL! That's cute. I cry over the stupidest and silliest stuff too. My DH sent me a picture of my DD at the park one day while I was home doing homework online and I started bawling my eyes out because I missed her. I cry over dumb commericials, even the Snuggles commercial! UG!H

I am a non-sugar coating, breastfeeding, church-going Christian, Childhood Abuse surviving, anti-death penalty, pro-life, disposable diapering, young LOVING mama of two, Madison Liliana Faye (6/20/07) and Isabelle Serenity Rose (11/12/08) and married to the best man in the world, my Samuel. :) Don't limit me to my signature characteristics and I won't limit you to yours. This is just the beginning. :)

momcat437
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Oh, boy, you got it bad!  : )

Dreaming of that Paradise Earth...

Cass0289
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:21 PM

HAHAHAHA I am glad I am not the only one.  OH and then I said that sweet pea reminds me of my son LMAO my son is only 7 months old, does not eat popcorn, and is not a girl in a flowered hat!

Quoting Brandy.B:

LOL! That's cute. I cry over the stupidest and silliest stuff too. My DH sent me a picture of my DD at the park one day while I was home doing homework online and I started bawling my eyes out because I missed her. I cry over dumb commericials, even the Snuggles commercial! UG!H

Ferrari
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:25 PM

laughing 

You sound like me. I was super emotional right before my last period. I had decided to go ahead and my the double stroller I had wanted for my 2 kids. I found the one I really liked at a Target, but all they had left was the floor model and couldn't sell. I teared up and had to force myself not to cry! LMAO I'm not usually like that.

Cass0289
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:32 PM

LOL I will never forget when I worked at Denny's this lady who was about 8 months preggo ordered brocili cheddar soup but it was the wrong day and I said "I'm sorry we have so and so soups" and she was bawling while her DH was handing her kleenex trying to explain to me that that was the only reason they had come to Denny's haha I felt SO bad

Quoting Ferrari:

laughing 

You sound like me. I was super emotional right before my last period. I had decided to go ahead and my the double stroller I had wanted for my 2 kids. I found the one I really liked at a Target, but all they had left was the floor model and couldn't sell. I teared up and had to force myself not to cry! LMAO I'm not usually like that.

ashleykilleen
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:39 PM

When i was preggo with my son i would always send dh out to get what ever  was craving at the time, well the first couple time i would tell him what i wanted and then he would come back with the wrong thing or mess it up but after while later on in my pregnancy i would right down to a T what i wanted becasue one time i asked for a hoagie with tomatos and onions he for got the tomatos and i lost it i cryed for like an hour and i refused to eat it cuz there were no tomatos. I was very picky about my food when i was pregnant i even cryed a couple of times when he drank my pepsi or ate my ellios pizza.

My dh must be a saint for putting up with my emotional crap when i was preggo,

-ash

ttcpreview image

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)