Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bra for a 1st grader??? are you kidding me??

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:34 PM
  • 18 Replies

My daughter just told me that her friend are wearing a bra.  They was talking about it.  What do have to put in a bra.  I seen one day size 6x underwear with a bra.  Am I just out of date?

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brandie_xo
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:35 PM

i didnt think girls started wearing training bras until 5th grade or so. let alone real bras

toddler girlKailyn- January 15th 2008storkBaby#2 Due Oct. 12

pregnancy due date

heartsandskulls
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:35 PM

like an actual bra? like a 34 a or something? i know they sell the bralet (little fabric like a bikini top to cover yourself, but i dont think they make actual bras that small

pregnancy week by week
MoodyMamma
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:36 PM

Kids are growing up faster and faster now. My dh's niece is in 2nd grade and has been wearing a bra for a while now...I guess all of the girls in her class are :(

The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people don't care that you don't have any tattoos.

orange4agua72

I started wearing bras when I was 8 or 9, so that would have put me at about 2nd grade..........

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

savannahnhi

I seen in at walmart today.  It was Hannah montana bra and underwear set- size 6x

Jennof3
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:38 PM

my baby girl is 5 and is asking for one so idk what to do they have out there now

starrynight819
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:39 PM

do you mean fourth grade? ages 6-7 are in 2nd grade...

Quoting orange4agua72:

I started wearing bras when I was 8 or 9, so that would have put me at about 2nd grade..........

pregnancy

squidsmommy
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:41 PM

I had a wonder woman bra and underwear set when I was really little. I remember wearing it around the house, but it wasn't a "real" bra. Companies will do anything to make money and target a certain group

orange4agua72
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:45 PM

uummmm.... I was in kindergarden when I was 6............ so 2 years later would have been 8 and 2nd grade!!!

Quoting starrynight819:

Quoting orange4agua72:

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

nikkiJ86
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:47 PM

No,she's right.You go to kindergarden when you turn 5.6 and 7 year olds are in the first grade.

Quoting starrynight819:

Quoting orange4agua72:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)