Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Red Envelope Day- Anti ABORTION ~ NO BASHING!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:59 PM
  • 116 Replies

I have recieved emails and info on Facebook about this event and I am personally taking part in it! If you do not agree with President Obama's view and laws on abortion please send a Red Envelope to the White House on March 31st. Details and Instructions can be found here. If you do not agree with this event please refrain from replying or kindly "bump". It is the goal of this organization to send 50 million envelopes to President Obama in honor of the 50 million children who's lives have been taken by abortion since the 1970s. Thank you!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cass0289
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Awww this is FABULOUS!  I am definetly doing it in honor of the aborted children!

we rock

Cass0289
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:03 PM

bump

c_boerman
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:04 PM

bump

mamad122
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Thanks girls!

startrace96
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:11 PM

OK i have a really crazy question...Where can I find a red envelope, or do I just color it?

Cass0289
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:18 PM

I was wondering the same thing LOL but whatever way I WILL DO IT!!!!

Quoting startrace96:

OK i have a really crazy question...Where can I find a red envelope, or do I just color it?

lcbowman
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:26 PM

Already have mine addressed and ready to go.  For those of you wondering where to get a red envelope try the greeting card section of just about any store.  It might take a little looking but there is almost at least one card with red envelopes.  Sure you might have to buy the card but it is for a good cause.  Or do what I did.  Buy some red paper and use a template and make your own.  I love making my own envelopes.  Here is a free template website I use often. http://www.thepapermillstore.com/pages.php?pageid=173

redskins1
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:33 PM

bump

also check out staples and stores like that or Party city maybe 

mamad122
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:18 PM

I bought a 20 pack of stationary from Office Depot and I'm going to go ahead and send them all. But I have heard that you can find them at party supply stores. Buying a valentine's card or something would work great and the poster who makes her own had a fabulous idea too! Thanks for your interest ladies!!

Quoting startrace96:

LoveMyBugs
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Okay, I've got a stupid question. Do we put anything in the envelope, lol? I want to do this, hell I'll send out a MILLION if I have to but do I send it blank inside or what?

** I answered my own stupid question by clicking the link, sorry! **

GlitterAmberCatchyCreationbyAmy.gif picture by preemiemommy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)