Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else have this ....... PIOG

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am looking at getting DD this for her Bday. I know they sell 2 versions, one comes with the house, the family and 1 room setting. The other, the Mega , comes with lots more. Anyone have the Fisher-Price Loving Family Grand Dollhouse Mega Set ?? If so how do you like it ?? I am looking at getting the Mega one, cause by the time you buy all the other rooms, it costs more then buying the Mega one.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3374924

Only half the patients who go into an abortion clinic come out alive.   ~ Author Unknown
If it isn't a baby, then you aren't pregnant, so what are you aborting ?   ~ Author Unknown

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Aamy
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:51 PM

bump

Only half the patients who go into an abortion clinic come out alive.   ~ Author Unknown
If it isn't a baby, then you aren't pregnant, so what are you aborting ?   ~ Author Unknown

tzejstorey
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:56 PM

We got out 5 yr ol the Mega set for Xmas and she loves it. 

Mamamanic
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:57 PM

Sorry, no. I always look at how many little annoying parts it might have.

bump for ya.

Aamy
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Quoting Mamamanic:

Sorry, no. I always look at how many little annoying parts it might have.

bump for ya.

They arent actually all that small. And parts dont bother me. As a kid , the more parts something had, the more fun it was. Of course i still have all my Lego's and plan on passing them down to DD.

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:39 PM

my friend has it for her DD.her DD loves it she is 4.

Aamy
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

my friend has it for her DD.her DD loves it she is 4.

Thanks ) !!! Every time we go to the toy store, DD Ooohs and Ahhhs over it hehe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)