Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i can't believe what i saw

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:49 PM
  • 21 Replies

well my familly and i were on our way to the park today and my husband looks at the car next to us and says she should get a ticket. so i'mlike what? why are you saying that? well i look over to see what he is talking about and see the driver of a van holding a infant while she is driving. and the window was down. the baby could've fallen out the window and what would've happened if the got into an accident. so i called the cops aand told them about this but i wasn't able to get the plate number but i told them she was driving down raeford rd and told them what kind of car it was. the thing is i have bad dreams about my kids getting hurt all the time and i hate those dreams but they help me make sure i'm taking extra caution with my kids. but then i see that today and it almost killed me if your gonna break the law don't put your child in danger thats why we have car seats for infants and it is the law she pissed me off so bad. I hope the cops got her and nothing happened to that little baby.

angry

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myleismommy2008
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:55 PM

omg how irresponsible....maybe she was trying to be like Britney Spears cuz we all know how great of mom and role model she is

cyrasmom
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:56 PM

Quoting myleismommy2008:

omg how irresponsible....maybe she was trying to be like Britney Spears cuz we all know how great of mom and role model she is

i just wish that people would care about their kids more and spears is just not right in the head she never was

forsythia_18
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:58 PM

I've seen this as well and I called the cops right away.  In this day and age there is no excuse for not knowing safety rules.  And if you're a parent, you should know them backward and forward anyway.

CynsMommyof3
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 7:59 AM

That is crazy, irresponsible and illegal! I hope they pulled her over. There is NO excuse for that!

peacheylady
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 8:05 AM

I hope something was done, that sort of thing ruffles my feathers too.  You just do not put your  children in harms way.

medy
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 8:15 AM

It is very suprising how a parent can take such things for granted ,if you ask me it is plain absurdity or whtaever they call it, go girl that is the way forward.

I am in Africa, and we see this kind of thing happening a lot, especially on weekends and when kids are picked up form school in buses.

I really havent thot about calling the police about something like it, but the next time i see it , i sure will.

medy

AlyssaH87
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 8:22 AM

You don't know anything about Brit, don't pretend you do. For one thing, you have no idea how her life is. She has more paparazzi assigned to her than anyone in the world. She didn't ask for this, her Mom pushed her (and Jamie) into show biz when they were little girls, its all she's ever known. I am not excusing her behavior, but the day she had her son on her lap, she was trying to break free of the paps.. But let me reinerate, I do not agree with having  her son on her lap while driving.. But I think ppl are way too harsh to her. They have no idea how hard her life is...

Anyways  thats crazy what you saw OP!! Hope they caught her too!

Quoting myleismommy2008:

Click Picture to Join "Lookin Fine in '09" a weightloss group!
Photo of Audrina Patridge, edited by AlyssaH87

Familytyme
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 10:28 AM

Good for you for doing the right thing!  I like you hate to see people endagering their kids like that.  In fact you probably used a little more self control then I would have been able to. I probably would have had that lady pulled over myself and gave her a tongue lashing of my own while we waited for the cops to show up.

frustrated

SquirrelyGirl61
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 11:54 AM

That is just crazy!   Kudos to you for calling the police.   I hope that they found this lunatic before anything happened to the baby!

zoeysmom331
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM

clapping

Quoting AlyssaH87:

You don't know anything about Brit, don't pretend you do. For one thing, you have no idea how her life is. She has more paparazzi assigned to her than anyone in the world. She didn't ask for this, her Mom pushed her (and Jamie) into show biz when they were little girls, its all she's ever known. I am not excusing her behavior, but the day she had her son on her lap, she was trying to break free of the paps.. But let me reinerate, I do not agree with having  her son on her lap while driving.. But I think ppl are way too harsh to her. They have no idea how hard her life is...

Anyways  thats crazy what you saw OP!! Hope they caught her too!

Quoting myleismommy2008:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)