Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Any ideas for a tattoo??

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2009 at 1:16 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hello ladies :)

My grandpa just passed away recently and I was kinda wanting to get a tattoo for him. I will load the photos of the two tattoos I already have so you have an idea what I like. All I am wanting as of now is just ideas. My mom wants to get a tattoo also for him not sure if she wants the same thing I guess it just depends on how good it looks. My grandpa was a shriner ( not spelled right im sure) and maybe I could put something about that in there. I know that back in the day he liked to hunt and play golf. He always went to church and was always a helping hand. Even the last few days he was here he still had a smile on his face. I have never seen a more happy person in my life. So, ladies if you have any ideas of have pics of your tattoo of a passed loved one that I got take some ideas from I would appriceate it very much :)

Thank you

by on Mar. 18, 2009 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
PatsyMay23
by on Mar. 18, 2009 at 1:20 PM

My parents both passed away and I got a tat on my right leg in memory of them but instead of getting in memory of mom and dad like everyone else does. I got their names! this is what i got

lanceandhailey
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2009 at 1:22 PM

What was your grandpa's name? I tried to design on for my brother when our grandma passed away, she loved cubs (so does he) and hummingbirds so this is what I came up with for him.....

brittney16
by on Mar. 18, 2009 at 1:26 PM

my dad passed away in august and i wasnt to get a tattoo for him and i was thinking something with his name or dad and then the dates with some hearts on my foot i just havent got it drawn up yet but there is an idea if you like it

I also own a group for people who have lost there loved ones you may join and pass the word on or not its fine but heres the link

http://www.cafemom.com/group/rip_loved_ones

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN