Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so have your babies/kiddo ever accidently seen you and dh in the act???

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:20 AM
  • 14 Replies

So another post i was reading brought back a memory,i very odd memory.

When my son was about 9-10 months old he would sleep in his crib which was puched up against my side of the bed (he was a preemie so i was paranoid about him being far away)

well anyways one nite dh and i were doing the do and for some reason i felt like someone was stareing at me, i looked over and there was my son standing in his crib with his little arms folded on the railing watching us like a little bug!! i flipped out i was like OMG OMG we traumatized him!!! The next day i rearanged the room so his crib wasnt against our bed anymore. a couple months later we moved into a bigger apartment and he got his own room.I wish i could explain how mortified i was i was soooo freakied out!!!!!

So ladies lets here your "caught in the act" moments!!!!

-ash

ttcpreview image

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jnick82
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:23 AM

we were in mid doggie style whe4n i looked over directly into my 5 year olds eyes. She hadn snuck in to climb in bed witrh us. We were sooooooooooooo embarassed

ashleykilleen
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:25 AM

Quoting jnick82:

we were in mid doggie style whe4n i looked over directly into my 5 year olds eyes. She hadn snuck in to climb in bed witrh us. We were sooooooooooooo embarassed

OMG its my first response is to say poor kid but i know exactly how embarased you were,yikes i can only imagine how your dh felt!!!

ttcpreview image

CODYSMOM_00
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:26 AM

no, but that would be so embarrassing. i would not even know what to say. my son is 8.

ashleykilleen
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:29 AM

Quoting CODYSMOM_00:

no, but that would be so embarrassing. i would not even know what to say. my son is 8.

your LUCKY it is very embarasing!!!!

ttcpreview image

ChristiMom2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:30 AM

Thankfully, they haven't seen us in the act but our 6 year old has scared us to death.

We were in the act and we hear her yelling for us to be quiet, she can hear us. The we hear, "don't make me come in there" and her little feet stomping down the hallway.

Well, we were both right there when that happened and it sucked because DH flew across the room to the door to lock it before she could get there. We went back to it and I looked over and she was sticking her hand under the door waving her fingers. Tried to ignore it but she started saying, "if you guys are going to talk so loud, you need to let me in".

She was relentless and it got to the point where neither of us was going to get there and had to stop.

Ugh!

moms rock

crowned_mom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:31 AM

lol. yea this happened to us one time also. once when dh was on top of me and we were on top of the covers going at it and i looked over to see our son standing up in his crib watching the whole thing. we hurried to cover ourselves up but couldnt help but laugh cause we know he was way to young to ever remember it. think he was 10 months old at the time. needless to say he now sleeps in his own room.

Roomfor1more
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:31 AM

LOL-yep,just last night in fact...we were just finishing when our DS who is 4 came in our room,i was on top & he asked me what i was doing,i told him i was wrestling with daddy....big mistake,he wanted wrestle too.   Thank goodness he had to go pee first.

jnick82
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:31 AM

HAHAHAHA bet I know where she picked this up at

Quoting ChristiMom2:

Thankfully, they haven't seen us in the act but our 6 year old has scared us to death.

We were in the act and we hear her yelling for us to be quiet, she can hear us. The we hear, "don't make me come in there" and her little feet stomping down the hallway.

Well, we were both right there when that happened and it sucked because DH flew across the room to the door to lock it before she could get there. We went back to it and I looked over and she was sticking her hand under the door waving her fingers. Tried to ignore it but she started saying, "if you guys are going to talk so loud, you need to let me in".

She was relentless and it got to the point where neither of us was going to get there and had to stop.

Ugh!

ashleykilleen
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:35 AM

OMG that is sooo flippin funny!!!! seriosly i am LOL!!!! I think i would sie laughing if my son ever did that!!!!!

thanyou for sharing that is sooo very funny

Quoting ChristiMom2:

Ugh!

ttcpreview image

MyBabies08
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:37 AM

OMG this is too funny!!!! You have me crying from laughing so hard!!!rolling on floor

Quoting ChristiMom2MG

Ugh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)