Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I NEED ADVICE

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:34 AM
  • 4 Replies

I'm a little concerned. I've been married for 3 yrs last monday. Right after our anniversary I found out that he was checking out online dating services. I ask him about them and he says "that all men look" and that hes not messing around on me. Im just concerned for my son and myself. He;s not my sons biological father but has been there since he was 3 weeks old so my son calls him daddy. We have been fighting really bad lately and Im ready to walk. He doesnt want anything to do with me but he wont talk to me. Please help

~Confused~

~LOST IN CONFUSION~

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
WilliamsMama08
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:39 AM

I'm sorry, but not all men look.  I would be concerned.

Ashweena101
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:40 AM

He told you All men look at dating services?

I Don't think so...no man that is married/relationship should be looking at anything that has to do with dating it makes him seem like hes got an alterior motive.

Im sorry your going through this, but it is not Ok for him to be looking at dating services.

pattisaid
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:45 AM

Mabey a break from each other would help. Then you can think on it and he can too. If he is looking at those sites and you are finding out about it sounds bad. He may be looking to start something. He may be bored or doesn't have anything to do. If you are trying to save the marriage then find a way to set aside the anger and find a way to work on it. If he won't talk then don't talk just do. There has to be a way to get to him get him to soften up and both of you to find out what you both can do to work it out.

5ontherock
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:18 AM

yeah sure "all men look" at a pretty girl when she walks by. not at online dating services.

there is no reason why he should be "checking his options". not cool. lay it out for him. find out bottom line what is going on and is he looking to get out. keeping your head in the sand wont make it go away and it wont make you happy.

good luck. my ex and i were on a forum wher ewe made up characters about 13 years ago. i looked up his profile and it said he was married but swings. i was pissed. he didnt swing, but he wanted girls to know he was open to suggestion. notice i said EX

jamie~ wife to Greg ,mom to jonathan 14, Ethan 3.5 and Rhiannon 2.

Medical Scientist on the night shift~
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)