Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kids are getting a high from...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:46 AM
  • 5 Replies

I could not believe this when I heard it. My son who is in 6th grade little boys still are inhaleing Axe Body spray for a high. Just want other moms to be aware of this. So scary now days! Please pass on!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bama_mama07
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:55 AM

thank you for this

mrssullivan
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:00 AM

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is old news. Kids have been huffing for years, whatever they can get their hands on. The scary thing is they can use anything (almost) that is found around the house. I was a live in counselor at a group home for juvenile delinqueints and learned quite a lot from my young charges. I now look at nutmeg in a whole new light. Kids will eat it to get (what I am told is) an awesome high. Of course there is the unpleasant side effect of severe diarreahea (sp?) when you come down, but apparently when someone wants that high montazuma's revenge is no deterrent.

fawn321
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:01 AM

I haven't heard of that one yet, but I'm not surprised at all. 

MPWife89
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:18 AM

i know kids i went to school with used to do whip its from cans of readi whip

delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:37 AM

I have heard about things like this and I just find it sad. Is nothing innocent anymore? Why are kids in the 6th grade lookin for their next high? I just do not get it at all.

I'm a single,tattooed,vaxing,former co-sleeping,pro-choice,pro-Obama,pro-gay marriage,anti-gun,anti-war,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,non animal wearing,trying to get a vegetarian diet,depression battling,cigarette smoking mom trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is.don't like it get over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)