Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What part of the day do you give the baskets??

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:35 AM
  • 37 Replies

What time of the day do you give the Easter baskets?? Morning? Afternoon? Evening?

When i was growing up my mom would make us take a nap in the afternoon, and when we woke up we were surprised with Easter baskets....Sometimes they even made a trail with the grass to where our baskets were.....

I think Im going to continue that with dd....

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Torienslilmama
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:39 AM

my hubby doesnt understand easter baksts cause he never got them as a kid and i did... when i told him i wanted to make our 2 yr old son one he was like "why? noone does that" and i was like uhh yeah they do lol... so im gonna spoil my son :) ill give it to him in the morning when he wakes up.. im gonna put some toys in there so he can play with them during the day, im also gonna put some sweets, and some sidewalk chalk...maybe some coloring books

samanthasmom05
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:39 AM

i always got mine in the morning when i woke up, they would be sitting in the livin room on the coffee table or on the kitchen table in the kitchen lol. we always had a good wake up site lol

mamadrama07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:40 AM

Same here! lol

Quoting samanthasmom05:

i always got mine in the morning when i woke up, they would be sitting in the livin room on the coffee table or on the kitchen table in the kitchen lol. we always had a good wake up site lol

Pinkyzlamb
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:47 AM

i got mine in the morning when i woke up... but i had to look for it... because it was always hidden. that bunny didnt make it easy the one in the dryer took forever to find! lol

ILoveMy2Boys619
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:48 AM

I never got one. But ever since I had my 1st child we give it to them in the morning and make a big fuss about the easter being there.

Pregnancy ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker

baseballMy Frankietoddler boyMy Jacobexpecting babyBaby Oops is on it's way

MPWife89
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:07 AM

My parents would make a trail of the cellophane wrapped candy eggs from mine and my sisters bedroom door. We had to follow the trail the easter bunny left us to locate our baskets. It was fun, lol we were always anticipating the candy trail in the morning. I plan on doing this for my daughter next year. She's only 11 months but next year she will enjoy this lol.

KittyD
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:09 AM

when everyone else does lol

KittyD ~ Stop by my page & sign my Guestbook!

fawn321
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:55 AM

Right after we get home from church. 

JARHONDA
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:03 AM

My mother would put the Easter basket and eggs when I went to bed the night before Easter, just like Christmas or like when the Tooth Fairy would come overnight.holding easter egg

SPIGHT MOMfamily car

jazzyandpat
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:35 AM

in the morning. i set them on the kitchen table along with a lil gift they get,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)