Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GOOD MORNING

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:24 AM
  • 16 Replies

Just wanted to say good morning to every one. I feel great today. This days don't happen much so I'm taking it a running with it .

Let us know how your day is going.

Good day, bad day, luck day it doesnt matter let us know we want to here about it.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittrowland09
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:26 AM

i feel like ive been beaten by a bat... lol but other than that i feel great! gonna go jog here in a bit. then go shopping.

Mrs. Rowland

3timesoccermom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Good morning to you too - I hope your day stays that way!

tginn20
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:30 AM

UGH....I wish this was a good morning...I couldn't sleep last night (I felt nauseas which kept me up) Then when I finally fell asleep (around 3) my son decided that he needed to get out of bed like 8 times...I get up this morning at 6, do breakfast for my ds...(trying to keep the piece of toast down the whole time) Now I am sitting on the couch trying to NOT get sick while I let my son watch whatever he wants on tv (yes, I know he is only 2 but I can't chase after him today bc everytime I stand up...I rush to the bathroom to get sick....) Gotta love being pregnant...LOL

**I am glad you are having a good morning...I am jealous! You Lucky Duck!!! LOL**

mama2b709
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Good Morning To you Too!!! I'm feeling GREAT today and I have the urge to clean so Im guessing the house will be spotless by the end of the day lol! Hope you day stays great!!!

1mom08
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:36 AM
My day is alright so far, although I was late for my dr. apt today arghhh
mommytoG
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:38 AM

Good morning to you! I am ok today. I feel like I could be ill. I am not sure if its because of the pregancy because I am almost 7 weeks and havent had any, or if it could be that I was mad when I went to bed last night. My SO said he was going to have a few beers with his buddy, and wouldnt be long, and was gone for 4 hours, and the DS wouldnt mind or go to bed and he let him stay up instead of backing me up like he always does. IDK, I hope it gets better today.

qnzmom80
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:38 AM

its one of them days already down the sh*t hole..

kids4ever515
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Good morning to you to. I am feeling fabulous. Except my  LO is not feeling good. But he will get better. The sun is shining in michigan. Its gonna be like 53 degrees. SWEET!!!!!!

mom4life327
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Shopping always makes me feel better hope you have fun.

Quoting brittrowland09:

i feel like ive been beaten by a bat... lol but other than that i feel great! gonna go jog here in a bit. then go shopping.

mom4life327
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Thank you I hope your is a good one to love the flowers!!!!

Quoting 3timesoccermom:

Good morning to you too - I hope your day stays that way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)